Monday, July 04, 2005

Still learning

Ok, so I am still learning how to use this program and it is SOOOOO slow to use on this computer at work (I know... perhaps I shouldn't while at work... but alas... TOO BAD!)
So let me respond to the fact that I got so many responses to my last post... WOOT! I am so excited that everyone can respond in one place... that's awesome... I didn't expect anyone to sign up in order to reply... I just figured bored people would read it and maybe e-mail me or something if they had a most urgent comment to make.
In response to some of the posts... YEAH BEKKI! :) I'm excited you got this and posted although it does not mean u can stop e-mailing... that is not an option :evil eye:
and yes Misty I do remember you... I even thought perhaps it was you making comments on Mavis' posts but it never occured to message you sorry... and on that note... Bekki is from WTSS too (I met quite a number of friends on there) she used to be Boo_kki :) (I remember cuz that's what the sign said that we held up at the airport when she came off the plane muhahaha) and as of this month... I've known Bekki for.. (98 - 2005??) 7 years bahaha *my math skills rock eh?!*
and Misty on that note, do u remember Jimmy? rockn4jc err something? muhaha I'm so horrible I can't remember. He's been in the army for a few years now and is getting married this month... I don't keep much contact with him since he went to Japan... but I still get occasional updates.

Alright, and now onto what this website is for... MY BLABBLE! :)
so lets see... what is there to talk about... how bout the fact that I really don't miss the skytrain :shudder: this morning, because I was house sitting in Surrey at my grandmas (well more like dog sitting... the house doesn't really need too much of a sitter... I think I should water plants though!?) I took the skytrain from Surrey to downtown... it wasn't too bad cuz I got on at like 6:30 ish... I KNOW IT WAS SO EVIL! I GOT UP AT LIKE 5:25 am... I think I beat the sun up... it burned my brain to be awake at 5:00 am... who invented 5:00 am anyways? So yeah.. I missed my west coast express train a lot this morning... :( but alas I must take the skytrain back to Surrey and perhaps even walk home from the station... which shouldn't be too bad... I've walked further. Although when I went for a brief walk in Surrey on Friday night (must note was still VERY light out and it was a nice walk for the first half) I guess I chose a wrong way and was sorta confronted by like 3 guys in a car who started yelling at me to come over and talk to them and then when I ignored them (skytrain people make u wise to even making eye contact with seedy individuals) they started calling me names and I was kinda concerned they'd follow me... but I made it home (err grandmas) safe and vowed to take my protective doggy with me next time... I'm generally much better than that cuz I'm usually paranoid... sometimes it slips my mind how paranoid I am and then something happens to remind me LOL

So now it should be interesting who remembers that I have this blog and replies at all... I got quite a number on the last one but that's probably cuz I mass e-mailed everyone at work so they all knew about it... hehe I think it defeats the purpose to mass e-mail people when I make a new blog hahah I may as well skip the blog and mass e-mail everyybody my blabble in general :)

Hope everyone had an awesome long weekend (I say this cuz Canadians finished it and Americans will have finished it by tomorrow... when most people might remember that I even have a boredom thingy to keep me occupied muahahaha)

So far so good... have not forgotten too much about this... here's to not having to write on my hand to remember to put in messages every so often... and also the hope that I can figure out the picture thing as well so I can start posting stupid pictures from my every day life... like the fresh prince of belair look a like that walks by my window sometimes hehehe must get a pic of him :) tis so fun for me.

cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

very glad you remember... don't think i knew Bekki... perhaps pre- my 6 months stint there....

i do remember Jimmy. exciting about his impending marriage! :O)

i love your blog and look forward to more words and randomness!

8:11 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

awww so sweet... barely begun and someone already loves my blog :excited: I must continue now... I wonder if this is how article writers feel about their stories bahaha LOL

11:20 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sher, you spent a lot of years in Surrey, what were you thinking going out walking in the EVENING without your protector pup???? As for the skytrain, I really don't miss that. I used to hate arriving at Surrey Central in the evening then having to wait 30 minutes for my bus (and after my bus came the 20 minute walk to my house), in fact, I was often so paranoid I would just skip the wait for the bus and take a cab home. Sure it used up an hour's worth of pay but it was better for my piece of mind.

P.S. I love your random babble, keep it up.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Yeah I sometimes get ahead of myself... I'd like to think I'm invincible... but then I remember that I break too many nails to be invincible (hey that hurts man!)

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home