Tuesday, July 05, 2005

AGH!!!

It's taken me like 20 minutes just to be able to get to the posting point... argh... SOOOOO slow this computer is... but mostly with just this site... I really don't think they communicate well together... they should seek some professional help :sigh:
Ok...so now that I have finally found my way to the posting page *DANCES IN CHAIR* I can finally write what's going around my brain... although all day I've been humming multiple songs in my head... I am my own radio station sometimes... currently playing is Hollaback girl by Gwen Stefani... next up will be ??? Gwen Stefani? she won't leave my brain suddenly!! :sigh:

SO! today at work we got surprised with ICE CREAM DAY! YEAH!!! which really just means I eat way too much ice cream (cuz dairy is good for the intolerant... ugh!) with chocolate sauce and then I get really hyper and people my office threaten to kill me... well not literally... but duct tape is mentioned SEVERAL times. So after a morning full of expropriation documents and several mistakes on my part (I hate expro docs and I usually find some interesting way of messing up... then spending more time trying to fix what I messed up... I despise them!) So I made myself a lovely bowl of chocolate ice cream, with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce :drools: then followed it up with chicken club pizza... yup... I ate my dessert first... I am that evil :evil grin:

So last night I had to go back to my grandmas to feed and let Bailey out, but because I had someone drop me off at the skytrain with a promise to pick me up... I was stuck without a ride when they cancelled the picking me up part. Which was fine I suppose... needed the exercise. For those of you who don't know Whalley... it's scary.. it's like the Surrey version of the downtown east side... :shudder: well that's what I had to walk through to walk to my grandmas (and yes there are buses but I hate buses and I needed the walk) so I ended up taking the longest way possible to avoid most of whalley on my walk... it ended up taking me an hour and I walked about 21 Surrey blocks (so mavis knows... from the King George Station to like 108 & 148). It was a nice walk I suppose... it started raining on me a bit and I didn't have a coat or umbrella so thankfully I like the rain, but all the same. Yeah and after my run in on Friday night with some punks in their car... I was very nervous of walking up 100th avenue in Whalley : but I did it... I of course kept writing text messages to certain people so they knew where I was and that I was ok... sooooo.. now I am back to riding the west coast express (which I then walk home from... about 30 minutes walk... AM WAITING FOR THE FAT TO DROP OFF!!! ... still waiting??)

So my mission this week is to find the floor of my living room... I know it's there... somewhere under all those moving boxes that have been sitting there awhile :blushes: have been so busy I haven't had the chance to put stuff away... plus I don't really know where it all goes yet :sigh: but it will be sorted out soon cuz every time I walk into that room I wanna cry. When we first moved in I did so well with setting it up and keeping it clean and it looked like a living room. Then my dad decided that since it was the first place he entered when he came home with loads of boxes... that's where everything landed... now there are only small pathways around the room... and my treadmill is empty... not that it has been used in days... I used nature most recently BUT I WILL BE ON THE TREADMILL TONIGHT *I hope*.

So I suppose now I should get back to work... ugh! could someone take my eyes out with a spork please? when will the ice cream kick in? I need a happy sugar rush to make it through all this expro junk on my desk (not to mention the rest of the work is piling up... sometimes I think my work will make me irriversibly bitter... is that a word? LOL)

Ohhh the song on my internal radio just changed... now I'm walking on Sunshine... WHHHOOOAHHH! I'm walking on sunshine... WHOOOOOOOOOAHHHHH and don't it feel good. HEY! alright now... and don't it feel good?! HEY!
^ apparently according to an online computer test awhile back... that was my theme song for life... hehe I approve... I love it... especially the FIF version.

cheers ya'll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You sure you weren't already having a sugar rush when you wrote that blog? Oh no, wait, that would be if I had written that...you're just naturally full of silliness. How lucky for you to have ice cream day, although I had my own personal chips and salsa day today, yay me! (the good salsa too, not pace...) I'm glad you are out of the Whalley area, now I won't have to be worrying about you, although a 30 minute walk from the West Coast Express sounds daunting too, you gonna keep it up when it gets dark early???

2:52 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

I'm going to have to... well no I could pay $15 a month to park at the West Coast Express and if I get worried at all about the walk (which really isn't that bad... except it rained today and I didn't have an umbrella or coat so I'm soaking wet and typing bahaha).. I could park there. When I take my courses in the fall I will have to park there and probably go straight from there to White Rock in order to be able to get to my courses by 6:30 (it gives me about 2 hours to drive there and get dinner on the way)... otherwise I could take a bus but I need the exercise :)

4:47 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

bahahaha LINDT! mmmmmm lindt :)

and EWWWW BEKKI! EWWWWW!!! :p :makes squigdy face: ewwww...

by the way... aren't mothers supposed to put the soothers in their mouth to clean them off... bahahaha EW!! :p

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home