It's so much faster writing from home
I decided since I was waiting for my load of laundry to dry (I left the house thinking it was already dried and came back to take it out and fold it and it wasn't... ARGH! but that's what I get for not checking) so... so much for my early early bedtime :sigh: so now I'm waiting for the first load to dry so I can fold it and put it away while I put the second load on to dry and go to bed... well that was probably uber boring to read... moving along...
I really didn't have an exciting day so I haven't much to report, which means people are probably wondering to themselves why I'm even bothering to write this blog entry... and basically it's just to prove to Mavis that I can write lots of entries and not forget about my blog :p muhahaha
I CLEANED TODAY and unpacked! yep that's right... I organized my bathroom so all my nailpolishes are together with my manicure stuff (sounds anal but makes me feel so much better to have a little organization in my chaos) and put all my makeup in a container... and I went and bought bathroom cleaning stuff :) first time I've ever bought my own. My mom said I could steal hers but I wanted my own heehe I'm anal about the smell of certain stuff... so I bought my own laundry soap too *so proud* actually it's more a shared laundry soap cuz I stole all theirs for the vast loads of laundry I've been doing lately (I mean who wants to fold and put away wrinkled, dirty laundry LOL). I also unpacked like 5-6 boxes tonight *does little dance* IT'S STARTING TO LOOK LIKE I HAVE A BEDROOM AND A LIVING ROOM NOW! and last night I put together my scrapbooking table and moved my bookshelf by myself and only came away with minor injuries... and for anyone who really knows that... THAT IN ITSELF IS QUITE A FEAT!
I have been invited to join a summer volleyball league... and so... with the hope that I don't gigantically suck at it, as I haven't played in years and years, I am quite excited!
I am also very excited about my impending (that sounds like it should be followed by doom) road trip to the Okanagan. My friend Brooke (who reads my posts... and I'm happy to report has signed up just to reply to them bahahaha) and I are heading up in my car to Vernon (and to see Ogopogo hehe) for the long weekend to go to the cowboy festival in Vernon and stay with my family in Lumby. We are planning on singing car karaoke and doing some opal mining. We are also going to hunt out some fun wineries and fruit stands and bring home lots of homemade preserves :) I have even suggested we bring lots of crackers in the car *u need to tesst the preserves too u know! ;) * mmmmm jams and jellies and fruit and wine *I'm not a huge wine fan but some are tolerable and I like them!* other than that... I don't know how much fun stuff I have planned... but I seem to always be busy and I'm always having fun :) but then... that's my life in general... I even made unpacking fun... I made paper balls out of all the fragile wrap hehehe I didn't have a basket to play with though :(
In september I get to start my Veterinary Hospital Assistant courses and I'm both anxious and nervous... I'm hoping in a way it'll be challenging (make it worth the money I spent) but at the same time I don't want to challenging that I have to give up any form of a life in order to study to make it past the first semester : wish me luck... I haven't used that much of my brain in a really long time.
Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far :) the weekend is on it's way *more for Bekki cuz Oz is a day ahead hehehe*
Cheers.


7 Comments:
ur a crack victim! I PUT EFFORT INTO MY BLOGS!!! if only I had a more exciting life :sigh:
10:50 PM
bahaha... bex u totally have to make your own blog... my eyes are watering from laughing so hard haha LOL however, you should probably make an English to Aussie dictionary in it :) PRAM IS A STROLLER :) hehe I learned so much on my trip! muhahah... thank you for letting my know about Catherine though :sigh:. and I fully intend on coming to spend time with you and Nath soon! and I suppose Jeffy if I have to :rolls eyes:
I :heart: all of your blog entries hehe u don't even need ur own... u can use mine... they crack me up :)
8:12 AM
Good to see that you still have a computer at home, I thought you just spent your work time doing your personal posting. haha
Just finished listening to the radio program that LaCinda is on in the AM down in Arizona, wow she talks fast, kind of reminds me of Kermit... But seriously it's nice to hear her voice.
Still have to think of something to write about in my own blog today. I guess I should go get to it. Hope you're having a great day at work...only one more sleep til the weekend!
9:03 AM
IMAFOXX-If you want me to actually be able to stand up when playing... u won't want to make me do windsprints!! (although I'm not entirely sure what windsprints are... the word sprint scares me and wind moves quickly so I'm combinging them into something evil1!!)
Mavis- I'm sorry I missed hearing LaCinda... I dunno why but I do kinda miss them... would love to know if they plan to visit anywhere nearby :) not that you talk to them a lot but still... it'd be nice to say hi. Do you have my cell# by the way?
3:34 PM
Sher,
I will let you know if there are any planned Bloomfield sightings in the area, that I hear of anyhow... Stetson should be coming up here to go to school in September I think...and no, I do not have your cell number. I'm sure I did at one time (if it's even the same number) but who the heck knows what's become of it...
4:00 PM
p.s. Did ya notice my pic is on my blog now? I guess it just took a while to show up??? Thanks for your help with that!
4:01 PM
WHY IS STETSON COMING UP? AND WHERE IS HE GOING? and if u want my cell I will e-mail it to you tomorrow
11:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home