Ewwww... SICKO!
Yep... that's right. I am sick : and even better... I'm sick and at work... and even better... I'm sick and at work AND ALONE IN FRONT OFFICE! yep. I came to work because I'm covering for a manager by opening the office and because part of our office is away today, and part is running late... so it's just me... crappy old me sitting at my desk answering every phone call and taking every courier... hrmmmm. So anyways, I thought I would make a bit of an update on recent happenings, and I'll try and keep this shorter... mostly because I'm exhausted and have a short attention span today, and because apparently some people who read my blogs have short attention spans too... or in some cases... bad eyes :op
As for our old rental place, my dad went back with my digital camera and the guy that lives in the bottom suite next to our old one actually went through the house FOR MY DAD and took pictures for him. Told him we left the house in amazing shape, extremely clean... so now we have a witness should we need one... and pictures :) the guy told us we had been paying way too much for such a tiny space and the landlord is a creep for doing this. We thought it best to warn them too, just in case they ever planned on leaving LOL.
Volleyball was last night, and despite being a bit sick last night (and having a gibbled foot for some unknown reason... which I will figure out and get rid of as quickly as possible... aqua shoes perhaps?) I had a LOT of fun. Ok, so I'm not the best at it... and my skills need a bit of improvement... but I still was overall pretty good :) I am a little sore today, but nothing like what I was expecting to be... maybe my muscles like me finally? LOL AND NO BRUISES... WOOT! :tries to dance in chair and decides to do it another day:
So it's like 16 more sleeps until my road trip with Brooke... :) LOOK OUT VERNON/KELOWNA/LUMBY/OGOPOGO here we come... YEAH!
See... now that was a shorter blog eh? and I think I managed to get most everything in there without the bits of detail, but long story made short works too hehehe :)
Cheers.


2 Comments:
When I made the comment about your babbling, I didn't mean you had to shorten your blogs, sheesh, I just meant you liked to babble... You always have and you probably always will. I have a cousin (and a sister come to think of it) who are just like that. It never changes.
Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. I might even post in my blog today, although all I have to talk about is how sick I've been....blah.
BTW...say hi to your mom and dad for me.
10:18 AM
I will say hi to my mom and dad for you... and I wasn't complaining about you Mavis... other people have mentioned the length of my blogs and I have simply informed them it was because I put effort into my blogs :gasp: imagine that concept... EFFORT?! hehehe
I'm glad u are starting to feel better... I hope I will by tomorrow as I'm supposed to go camping tomorrow night :S
I will keep my eyes on ur blog... I'm W-A-I-T-I-N-G!!!
11:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home