Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The amazing one handed typist!

Ok so I'm not really completely typing with one hand but its only one hand and a couple fingers. This past Thanksgiving weekend isn't really one I'm thankful for.
-I am thankful for the fact that neither dog did any damage to the other in their fight on Saturday night, however,
-I am not thankful for the fact that I sustained a pretty deep bite from trying to break up the tiff.
-I am not thankful for spending the long weekend worrying about it.
-I'm not thankful for it becoming painful and infected.
-I'm not thankful for spending 4 hours in emerge, suffering through a tetnis shot and taking antibiotics, although
-I am thankful that all of this was available to me.
-I'm even less thankful that the tetnis wasn't necessary and the antibiotics were wrong and not the least bit useful, as the specialist
-I'm THANKFUL I saw this morning informed me.
-I'm thankful for new medication which hopefully won't react with me like it has in the past and that it will do what its supposed to do!
-I am thankful that I work for a Dr. who cared enough to give me advice and that his advice and string pulling got me the help I actually needed! Now I'd be very thankful if the swelling in my hand would go down.
-I am very thankful that nothing hurts (apart from the muscle the tetnis was shot into).
-I am super thankful for a wonderful family who cared and amazing super-hero of a boyfriend who took care of me and put up with a weekend of blubbering :p
-I am thankful that the new meds are cheap and that God is watching out for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

i didn't even know you were still blogging here. At least you keep people on our toes! I still refuse to conform to facebook! (though I have a dumb account.)

12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home