Thursday, June 01, 2006

Two posts in one DAY!

I was just listening to this song on the radio and I've heard it many times before and end up singing along with it every time... and I know a lot of people who can relate to it... so I thought I'd post it... I love it... although it makes me sad (does that make sense really? do people love to be sad? am I just crazy?)

I keep having these disturbing dreams:
My final days, the end of me.
For some odd reason, I get one last wish,
And every time, I wish for this:

Take me fast or take me slow.
I don't really care how I go.
In the daylight or in the dark,
Just don't let me die of a broken heart.

The kind of pain that you just can't take,
Will send a strong man to his grave.
There's not a pill that can give you rest,
Or fill that hole deep in your chest.

So, take me fast or take me slow.
I don't really care how I go.
In the daylight or in the dark,
Just don't let me die of a broken heart.

No.
Instrumental break.
(Yeah, yeah.(Yeah, Yeah.)

I've been crushed by that hurt before.
There's no way I could take any more.
If I fell in love, and I found out it would happen again,
I'd say take me now.

And take me fast or take me slow.
I don't really care how I go.
In the daylight or in the dark,
Just don't let me die of a broken heart.

Take me fast or take me slow.
I don't really care how I go.
In the daylight or in the dark,
Just don't let me die of a broken heart.
No, don't let me die of a broken heart. No.

Enjoy. (I suggest downloading it if you need a song like that... Carolyn Dawn Johnson is the singer.)

2 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

OH SHUT UP!!! THERE ARE FUN COUNTRY SONGS... LOOK UP COTTON EYE JOE AND FISHING IN THE DARK! MY FAVORITE LINE DANCING SONGS :p

9:22 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Here's another one for you Bex

Well you know those times
When you feel like there's a sign there on your back
Say's I don't mind if ya kick me
Seems like everybody has
Things go from bad to worse
You'd think they can't get worse than that
And then they do

You still walk the straight and narrow
And you don't know where you are
Use the needle of your compass
To sew up your broken heart
Ask directions from a genie
In a bottle of Jim Beam
And she lies to You
That's when you learn the truth

If you're going through hell
Keep on going, Don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

Well I been deep down in that darkness
I been down to my last match
Felt a hundered different demons
Breathing fire down my back
And I knew that if I stumbled
I'd fall right into the trap that they were laying, Yeah

But the good news
Is there's angels everywhere out on the street
Holding out a hand to pull you back upon your feet
The one's that you been dragging for so long
You're on your knees
You might as well be free
Guess what I'm saying
If you're going through hell
Keep on going, Don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

Yeah, If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, Face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

If you're going through hell
Keep on going, Don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

Yeah, If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, Face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there
Yeah you might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there
Yeah.

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home