FIREWORKS!
I just launched into a whole "chemistry of fireworks" thing in my brain... don't ask there is no way I could explain it. Actually, there is a lot I can't explain... sometimes thats good, the more you explain something the less interest or mystery or whatever there is in it. (Holy way to begin rambling eh?!)
aight... so I thought I'd pass on my myspace thing just in case you all are bored enough to want to check out BOTH of my sections of internet space I have manipulated :p (www.myspace.com/sherbearqt)
Awwww I'm running out of key lime yogurt... :( I love this stuff, its like healthier crack num num num num num num did I mention num?!
So I suppose I should give an update and perhaps an explanation of the title of this thread? that would sound logical so perhaps I won't :p like ur all assuming I'm logical anyways hahahaha! :p
ANYPICKLE (I miss that bekki! start e-mailing again LOL)
I'll give you some insight into my life as it is cuz ur bored enough right now to read this so I'll pretend u care :p hehe jk.
So last week was super busy (as is this week)... but last week I worked... and then overtime... went to the Island on Thursday and hung out with Gary for the day... tried to go see my friend Barry but it didn't work out :( Friday I worked and then was supposed to have a few different plans but they fell through so ended up going for coffee with Chris... errr I should say ice capp and CD listening party in the Timmy's parking lot until 2:45 am (good thing no houses are around there or we might have kept them up with country music and random songs from all genres and generations haha)... Saturday wasn't much fun during the day... worked... took my car in to get maintenance or whatever... then went with Chris to the fireworks... ended up downtown at first... then decided there were A) too many people at 6pm and B) I dunno we thought north van sounded good.
We ended up Cypress mountain with a billion people, and my friend Mike joined us. I have pics that would make anyone laugh and a good msn pic of me... apparently I look like a cracked out Britney Spears LOL... but the pics of the fireworks didn't turn out perfectly but I had so much effin fun. I danced the cha cha (or my version anyways) on a cement block along to the music of the fireworks blaring from Chris' ridiculous amount of speakers and subs in his van LOL... it was quite funny considering I hadn't drank anything, which really just means I have no real excuse for acting like a dork... other than being me LOL. Ended up eating Denny's for dinner at like 11:00 at night haha that was funny too... the food is good when its in ur mouth but after that its not so good anymore :p LOL
Sunday I ended up down in the states with my mom for some shopping... got some neat stuff actually... especially goosh ball stringy toy things I have since pummeled both my dad and Chris with hahaha we debated pummeling the passing cars on Monday on the way back from Cypress (we went star gazing Monday night)... but thought better of it and pummeled each other instead... those things are freakin hilarious hahaha... Anyways... thats pretty much my weekend.
Tonight is girls night at the pub, I organized it for the FIBC girls :) kinda excited for 2 - 4 - 1 pasta night at a pub I've never been to hahaha :) Tomorrow night is more star gazing, as the height of the meteor shower is Saturday but I shall be in Penticton :( hopefully I can find a patch of open sky and a good chair and some peace and quiet to do some good star gazing :)
Hope everyone else is doing well too... BEKKI NEEDS TO E-MAIL ME! and tell me when she'll be around :)
I'll keep updating you on the status of my soap opera hehehe... by the way anyone who reads this and cares... karaoke on Thursday is starting up again :) BE THERE DANGIT!!! and sing something comical... I did my ding-a-ling... someone else has to give it a go :p LOL
Cheers all!
Edit: BAHAHAHA I FORGOT TO MENTION THE BLIND DATE SUNDAY NIGHT!!! holy crap! Amber's boyfriend set me up with someone at his work... sooooo funny. So the guy isn't too bad but he smokes (and not just cigarettes) so of course she knows I'm probably not up for it but I go cuz he really wants me to (her boyfriend)... so anyways... they say this guy is super funny... I didn't see it... in fact I was the funny one (all of you gasp at that idea... I hear it!) and by the end of the night her boyfriend and this guy "Ryan" go off to smoke stuff together for 2 hours and Ryan never comes back... apparently he thinks I'm gumpy hehehe sooooo funny... meh. He says I was very pretty though... that balances the grumpy I'm sure LOL So I watched movies with Barry or at least started like 4 movies LOL and ate freezer burnt fudgsicles and drank diet gingerale hahaha and wore an assortment of different hats (yes I have pics)... was a great night none-the-less! :)
End of story.


2 Comments:
:( done.
10:45 AM
Sher, You have more fun and are more fun than most people i know... combined. You rock!
3:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home