Monday, August 21, 2006

Holy cow...

What a weekend... and I blogged it in www.myspace.com/sherbearqt
with pictures :) I went on a motorcycle ride with my uncle for hours... it was so awesome and relaxing and amazing. I can't wait to go again, and next time I'm taking my camera dangnabbit! the sunset was soooo amazing.
Dunno if anyone got to an old time car show this weekend, but that was also really nifty. I have never been by myself, actually I never really go anywhere by myself because I usually have creepy people approach me but I did it... I made it out by myself to go look at the cars... it was super fun!!! :) They are soooo gorgeous. I drooled everywhere.
I am super proud of Brooke and her walk too... apparently she's suckered a lot of people into signing up to go with her next year... thats awesome. It means I don't have to... she has enough company already ;) Although I am tempted to get a shirt next year that says "Save the *picture of melon slices*" it was awesome... those people were my heroes! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home