These are the days of my life....
Alrighty, so I'll give an update...
it looks like I have a busy next little while to say the least. Gaelen has opted out of staying in my life... for the second time. Which really got me, seeing as I just planned, payed for and executed a weekend for the two of us up in Whistler... which I admit was a lot of fun and I'll keep those as the happy memories I have of him because the memories from today should not be kept close let me tell you. Definately not how to remember someone who meant a lot to you.
Anyways, I'm still booked solid for the next while. My friend Geordie from awhile ago... might remember him?? builds hot rods and has the giant rottweiler? Anyways, he's asked me to go to some drag race in Mission and for dinner Saturday and then I am heading to the Island next week to spend some time with another friend who is going to show me around some touristy attractions there... I'm actually really excited about it... I might take off on a road trip up Island for a bit too. I can take off whatever days I want to next week as the Dr. is away so I might be gone for more than one or two :) I'll take pics :p
I have a lot of courses and such I want to take anyways... and I have a trip to Australia to plan... so I'll definately be kept busy... the long weekend is coming up and I've had three or four separate offers of things to do but I might just spend some time on the Island exploring... its about time I took and independant trip eh? hehe Maybe I'll have to go bug Mavis :)
Anypickle I think thats really it for right now... I have loads of work to get through and a couple things I have to get done around the house... I've been so slack lately... might have been a touch depressed or upset... but I'm suddenly feeling free :)
Hope everyone else is doing ok... although I'm sure I know how some people are... just know I love you :)


3 Comments:
The bad news part makes your friends sad
:(
...and we're sorry to here that. But wow, busy as usual.. keep it up, and remember God has a plan and somthing special for you!
3:23 AM
HOLY CRAP! I didn't know u read this!!! I didn't know u had a blog? Where was I? and why don't u write in ur blog... Bad Darren. :)
8:45 AM
bahahaha Bekki ur never gonna be a maid of honor :p I'm never getting married... its a proven fact now :p hahaha jk.
Bekki, I already dated Darren... MEMBER?! hehehe ur mind is disintegrating over time me finks!
1:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home