Friday, May 26, 2006

PicaBeans

Ok, seeing as Bekki is complaining about my lack of posting here... and because I actually have something to post about... I'm making a post! YEAH GO ME!
So last weekend Gaelen and I took a lovely trip to Edmonton for a day.. well we were in Edmonton really for a day and two days travel LOL but the road trip part was fun, a little costly with our gas prices and such but not too bad otherwise... our butts fell asleep many times (thankfully we didnt LOL well I didnt :p) I drove both ways... left 3:30am Sat. got to the hotel at like 9:30 pm Edmonton time Sat and left 8:30 Edmonton time Monday and got home 8pm BC time. Bought a little bit and walked around the mall for awhile... saw "Over the Hedge" and had room service deliver us desserts :) Had never had room service before... it was super :)
So now onto the title of the post...

I AM GETTING ME A PUGGY! :) yep, tomorrow I am going to go pick up a pug affectionately been titled Annie as she is orphaned. She originally was someone's dog, then ended up with my cousin's ex girlfriend who has abandoned her at my cousin's house and won't answer or return any phone calls... so my cousin has offered said pug to me. She's a beautiful girl of unknown age or background who happens to be super social and lovely and has a thing for Gaelen already (but who wouldn't really.) So I am picking her up tomorrow, taking her to the veterinary clinic and doggy daycare to meet Izzy on neutral ground so Izzy doesn't try to eat Pica's face. Anyways....
This is my Picabeans... hopefully it will work out so I can keep her forever (my cousin's ex might ask for her back or something, who knows what can happen there, no one can get a hold of her... she's apparently on drugs at the moment).... but I know Pica (pronounced PEEKAH) will be happy with us... aas long as Izzy is good... she'll be pretty spoilt too. I find out tomorrow how old (approx) she is and how healthy she is, but she seems healthy from my brief exam :p

Cheers.

4 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

she's 25 lbs of puggly cuddliness :)

1:18 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

hahahaha awwww what is oscar's last name... can we change it to Beans? Oscar and Pica Beans? hehehehe

4:29 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

ok Bekki... I'll get u up here a month before anything significant happens, then we can go to Edmonton or whatever... do a whole "girls gone wild in Alberta" deal hehehe :)

8:32 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

pictures are in myspace or msn profile or whatever u call it :p so are the edmonton pics... I did it last night :)

and Brooklie... it wouldn't be girls gone wild without u :p

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home