Monday, May 15, 2006

Bah I'm Slow

Ok, so I haven't written in here in almost a month (and I was doing so well before that... dangit!) and of course I have the typical excuse of being busy... but alas... it won't fly anymore cuz its overused... so I was sick :p
Anyways, I am having the hardest time concentrating today, blame it on my birthday... I'm now old... officially as of today... I'm 23 years OLD :s so no wonder I can't concentrate... I am entering the years of senality (sp?)... anyways, this past weekend I went camping with friends to celebrate my birthday and the weather was gorgeous... although the nights were retardedly cold... like frost on the ground no sleeping kinda cold. But the company, hot dogs and campfires were awesome and totally worth it :)
Today I ordered myself a diamond and white gold nose ring off ebay... super excited to get it but nervous I won't have the guts to take out the old one and put in the new one... with brooke having so many problems I'm afraid I'll go through the same and I'm super squeemish :s I have at least 1-2 weeks to figure it out hehehe :)
I should be doing the tons of work on my desk but every little thing is distracting me today... like dust and finger nails ... and its not going well. :s
This weekend coming up is a long weekend and I get to go to Edmonton with Gaelen... I'm super excited!!! should be awesome! We get to drive the 12-14 hrs each way... do some shopping, maybe a little site seeing... maybe stop at some vegetable stands or wineries or jammeries... :)
Anyways, hopefully everyone is doing well... I got a happy birthday text from Bekki yesterday that made me smile... and seeing as I was so stuffed with sushi I thought I'd explode... a smile was a tricky maneuvre :p hehehe
cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

forget? I won't forget... SOMEONE MAKE THE PHONE STOP RINGING!
Anyways... I'm excited to get my new ring and nose ring I've ordered... yeah B-DAY PRESENTS FOR MYSELF :) muhahahaha

9:42 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

awww swanky... Ur on another continent... no way is ur life dull... and u don't e-mail me... so once in awhile if you want to let you presence be known on my blog I won't complain :p

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home