mmmmmuffins.
Holy crap is this a good muffin... mmm mpoppyseed (almost wrote poopyseed... that would be quite a different type of muffin, and not one I'd hopefully be trying!)
So lets see here... everyone seems to have something to say in their blogs, and not wanting to be left out (seeing as most people have a blog because of me, which I wholeheartedly blame on Mavis) so now I have to search the vast oasis of brain in my head to find something remotely entertaining to write about. Ultimately, I resort to the dog as my backup plan. Ahhh crap... I forgot it's fathers day... stupid radio commercial reminders. I am so full. That reminds me I need to buy patio furniture for my mother too... yeah belated mothers day gift... I'm such a horrible daughter *sigh*
My parents have been spending a ton of time at my Aunt's in Yarrow as she's moving tonight... well her family is, but instead of the original 7 kids they had... they are only moving with 1 and into a 5th wheel as they haven't yet bought a house. They are crazy... 1 kid, 4 dogs or something retarded. Lets just say I won't be visiting anytime soon, although I may go out tonight to help make sure everything gets packed up... and I did relieve her of a couple things... like a bar and a papasan chair (I seriously have an obsession with these chairs now... I have 4... although one is going to Brooke) AND I STILL WANT MORE... MORE MORE MORE CHAIRS!!!! I only have one butt! :s
Pica has adjusted well. Took her to class with me last night and she played with a classmate's cross doggy named Bella... very sweet GORGEOUS dog... imagine the longest eyelashes u've ever seen and then put them on a doggy... super cute. My teacher said Pica does not need a dental as her teeth don't hurt her. She also said to only worry about getting her spayed if she'll be around male dogs or if it bothers me... neither of which is a concern at this moment... so I'm not in a hurry... because of her age and species, the GA (gaseous anesthetic) would be hard on her and there is a risk they could lose her.
I am so full bah.
So like Brooke's blog says, we're heading up camping this weekend with the dogs. At this point its just Brooke and I but we may have some other friends join us... not too sure yet... but whatever it'll be fun, even if it rains. Brooke's determined to get me drunk... it didn't work so well last time... I got incredibly sick from I believe the sour puss (apparently bitter alcoholic drinks and ulcers are not a great combination... who woul dhave guessed that?) I just think she wants to take advantage of me :p hehehe so 2 pugs and two cute, slightly intoxicated females out camping... does anyone else see this as quite a comical event waiting to happen... we must watch closely for banana peels :p
Anyways, I should go back to doing work now (dangnabbit)... but I'll let u know how the weekend goes.
cheerios!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home