Short Note
I heard some of you laugh at the title of this... IT IS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO WRITE A SHORT NOTE!
I haven't that much to say anyways. I'd like to note that I am SO excited about next weekend. Friday night is movie night and I'm hoping to be able to put both our karaoke night and our MacKenzie weekend on one video so we can watch in a continuous line hehe... :) then Brooke and I are leaving at like 4:30 am (ohhh I know that burns but I'll be awake enough with excitement!) to go to Vernon. We are stopping in Kelowna and probably at every fruit stand we see... :makes mental note to take cooler in car: EEEEEEEEE! and then we will hit up Lumby... drop our stuff off at my family's place and perhaps kidnap my aunt (or take her truck if need be) and go to the Cowboy festival... :jumps up and down in excitement!: Sunday we are hoping to go opal mining or perhaps try and track down ogopogo (we might do that Monday on our way home) ohhh the many possibilities. There are orchards to visit, wineries to visit and jammeries to visit... dude... we're gonna need to put a weeks worth of visiting into 3 days... but we can do it. Who needs sleep?
Anyways... last night was our first official volleyball game and it was a lot of fun, even though we didn't do as good as we would have hoped. By the end I think we got enough practice to properly figure it all out... and I stopped being "afraid of the ball" as Rob put it. (I even managed to hit it with my knee hehehe I don't know how?!)
Tonight Brooke and I are going shopping to see if we can't find fun things to take on our trip... :) we already have cowboy hats... we'll fit right in.
Other than that... not much is going on. :) it's been pretty laid back for me lately... I even managed to unpack some more this week... I KNOW! next I'm hoping to set up my scrapbooking room... perhaps this weekend? (yeah right... I know... I know!)
Cheers ya'll ... hope this weekend brings lots of sunshine (and not sunburns... which are healing nicely... back of the knee is an evil burn though).


2 Comments:
I take it that means you didn't win the volleyball game? Don't tell us the score or anything. I guess next weekend is a long weekend up in Canada...right, BC Day. I hope you enjoy your little adventure into Hickville. If you see the Ogopogo make sure you have a camera and some film. Mucho importante...and don't eat too much fruit or you'll be stopping at every gas station between Lumby and Vancouver on the way home...ewwwwwwwww
4:17 PM
ewwww Mavis... that was gross... but I appreciate the warning ;) hehehe... and yes we are taking lots of film... err well sorta film... I believe thus far we have two digital cameras and one video camera for sure and are working on a second (have to get multiple angles hehehe)...
I started setting up my scrapbooking room already... the bookshelf is in place... so is the table and the storage container... VERY EXCITING! :)
I'm happy at least one person remembers to write in my blog hehehe ;)
4:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home