My easter presents :)
So for Easter Gaelen bought me a big easter bunny from Lindt... I got little ones from my grandma... I feel like I'll look like an easter blimp soon hehehe...Gaelen also ordered me some paw print decals for my car :) So Gaelen put them on for me yesterday (Easter Sunday)... they are SOOOOO cute!!! I love them. Am just hoping people don't try to pick them off LOL they are on there quite well let me tell u :p I have 39 left haha so I will probably put them down the back of my car... I am waiting for the dealership to complete the bumper job they started. They didn't put the rear bumper protector on my bumper, so I have to wait for them to do that now, but they did clean my car and vacuum mos tof the inside :) it looks ok... smells funky though. I bought a new pawprint seat cover for the driver side, my mom said I couldn't buy two as my birthday is coming up so someone else will get me the second one for my birthday... which means I'm driving aroudn with only one and its super comfy :) I love my car.
I just thought I'd put that as an update. I am working more overtime the next little while and have loads of work to do here, so I won't be running out of stuff to do anytime soon. Tonight I'm attempting to go for sushi with Gaelen... its the first time I'll have eaten sushi in months, as I got sick after eating it in Abby almost 2 months ago...and haven't had any since :( still don't want it LOL but I'm sucking it up and eating it anyways cuz I used to love it and now I miss it. Damn it! LOL anyways... hope ya'll enjoyed (or are currently enjoying) your Easter weekend... I unfortunately am at work, but its not so bad really!
Cheers.


3 Comments:
haha you signed up to leave that post? muhahahaha
3:27 PM
bahahaha... gaelensbutshell.blogspot.com
12:01 PM
bahahahahaha
THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD IN THE OFFICE... there's an old lady giving me a weird look now :s muhahaha Bekki ur horrible to my professionalism! :p
9:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home