The itsy bitsy spider....
Ok... so I am writing quickly just to update... perhaps so I don't lose what appears to be a somewhat captive audience :p hehehe
My car is in the body shop as of today to get the bumper fixed finally (I don't totally have the money to spend on it... but I'm finding it) because I joined an Echo hatchback car club and we have a meet on the 23rd... I'm super excited. I'm hoping by then to have the decals put on the hood of my car... (I've themed my car now that I don't have it... paw print steering wheel cover, will buy a paw print seat cover and wait for a second for my birthday cuz my mom hit the roof when I said I was buying myself stuff a month before my birthday... and paw print decals going up the hood of my car)... so it'll look like an animal has walked all over my car... it'll be cute... shup up... I'm a girl... I can have a cutsie car!!! anyways... I've been assigned as leader I guess u'd call it of the BCVHAA (BC Veterinarian Hospital Assistants Association) membership group... so I get to run a whole section of the Association... kinda excited and nerve wracking at the same time.
I'm still single cuz I choose to be and been having many a conversation with guy friends as to my reasons for this... I still stick to it... I like my time alone right now which is very little...
(very little time... alone... that is)
3rd semester just started for my course... ends in June and then summer break til September when I take the last semester and graduate and get my certificate and then figure out from there what it is I want to do. I still like the job I'm doing and I figured seeing as the VHA positions at this time don't pay overly well, I might wait out entering it full (or even part time) until it comes up a bit as a recognized field or I become a mother because as a part time job for a mother it would be a really good idea... AND NO MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS NOT TICKING!! IT'S CALLED FUTURE PLANNING! I knew someone would say it!
Anyways... I'm off to watch tv cuz tonight is the first night in ages I'm home to do so and really I should have done some laundry by now but I'll attempt it while watching House...
Cheers everyone!!! I'll let you know how my car looks or put up pics when its done!
Bye


2 Comments:
House!? I love House! That's one of my favorite shows, I watch that right after my other favorite, American Idol. I'm glad you're doing well and seem happy in your singleness. Sometimes it's good to just be free as a bird with no attachments. (Trust me, I have the odd occasion where I miss those days...)
Well, I haven't got much else to say....love you girlie.
11:47 AM
Awww I miss you Mavis... I have to come visit near summer :)
8:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home