Wow am I slow
So apparently I haven't written in awhile and my "busy" excuses won't fly cuz its become a generic statement for me... of course I'm busy... I'm always busy... when am I not busy?
Right now I'm supposed to go see a movie with someone and I'm still dressed in my work clothes without any makeup... I got like 10 minutes its all good. Thought I'd drop a little note on here so ya'll didn't think I fell off the planet or nothing... not that any of you probably check this REGULARLY anymore because u got sick of being frustrated by the lack of funness on this blog now.
I don't even really have all tha tmuch to say. I like my job actually, which is a lovely change. The Dr. is super we have lovely conversations about human health medicine vs. animal health medicine... I think we're both learning new stuff and its pretty cool to teach someone who took years and years of schooling... he knnows nothing about animal health except that which can be transferable with human health... its fun :)
School is going well... I still enjoy what I'm taking and I joined the Association that the daytime class of my field started. I am now officially a member of the Veterinary Hospital Assistants Association and will probably do a little advertising for fundraisers here just for fun hehe :)
Cerra and my 1 year e-wedding anniversary is this Saturday so we're putting together a party. Originally I had wanted to do an actual reception but we were too unmotivated to get a move on with that and missed out. Now we are going bowling... not exactly the same but u know... good group of people to toss balls and some pins... sounds good to me.
Anyways, thats really all I have to add at this time, so if you will excuse me I have to get ready to watch the Shaggy Dog hehee
Cheers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home