Monday, April 17, 2006

Professionalism

So hows everyone today? Thats super... I swear to God this phone at work is ringing just to bug me today. I have tons of piles around my desk and I still have a crap load of tapes to dictatype (is that what u say... transcribe?) anyways... I've been trying to figure it out, and financially (bahaha I can't type I originally put finanancially... cuz that looked right... ugh!) this job is much better for me. :) I've been working loads of overtime, which between school and 10 hour days at work... I'm going to get pretty tuckered out soon... but at least I'll pay down some credit cards LOL that makes things better :) Go me. I'm planning on opening up a savings account as I don't have holiday pay built up here... I get it paid to me... which in essence seems like a good idea, but then I spend it... LOL Anyways... so tonight is a quiz at school... first one in awhile, then I have to work on a project on cats... this will not be my easiest project LOL I don't know enough about cats... Bekki wanna help me out on that one hehehe. I now have a patient who went for his appointment, has come out and is now just sitting in my office... for no reason... just sitting there... ugh... not to mention the gentleman who was waiting in the hall when I got in this morning... like WTF is that about? he was over 30 minutes early LOL They are out to drive me nuts let me tell you. So this weekend I get to go to my first car meet for Echos... no offense but I don't see there being many non-asian echo drivers there... and I am the only girl... could be interesting. Thankfully, Gaelen has offered to go with me, and help me clean my car beforehand.
Oh and speaking of the car, I got it back after the dealership fixed it, and it doesn't have the rear bumper protector, which didn't take me too long to notice. So I got them to look into it and no one seems to know what I'm talking about, but they found a part that sounded right and ordered it (no picture to double check) and it comes in on like thursday... then I have to take them my car for a day AGAIN! agh. Not overly impressed, pretty sure its a peal and stick type of deal but what do I know, apparently I am the only one who knew this part existed anyways? bah. So I will probably get the effing courtesy car again and have to drive like a grandma LOL ahhh well... what can u do when u live in a shoe?
Apart from that, I haven't much else to write about, how sad eh? I should put up the pics of the gorgeous roses I keep getting... I am getting spoiled but I'm not quite sure why? :p OHHHH BEKKI'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP SOON! Bekki e-mail me ur address again, I have misplaced it... :S
Anyways, back to work... see if I can't eliminate a pile or so... :) weee!
Cheerios dahling!

4 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

time and a half for 6 hours (if that) a week... does not equal ur wage :p so shut up... I wish :( whatever... I'll go for a raise soon... I think after this day I'll need one haha

12:13 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

this is true... will compare later :p
I want my taxes back... hoping to have more than a .30 return this year hahaha

12:24 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Uhhh Princess Booboo buttercup? WTF dude?

11:39 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

no its all this overtime. I'M HERE ON A SATURDAY DOING A 4 HOUR SHIFT! I've got uhhh 11 hours of overtime under my belt this week with this shift... ugh :( thats why I'm delerious :p

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home