New Cell Phone
So my weekend was pretty good... as far as I can remember... my brain is pretty occupied with my new cell phone... Friday night I tried a new pasta place by my house (well new to me not to the area)... it was really good :) watched Hostage with Bruce Willis... not my type of movie :
Saturday, my mom and I drove down to Bellingham and went shopping... I spent quite a bit of money and we were sure we would be pulled over at the border (we were down 5 hours and totalled like $70 which is more than double what we normally spend in that time) and have to pay duty... but apparently cute mother and daughter combos aren't threatening and can get away with a bit more... cuz they just let us pass through hehe :) SWEET! Saturday night was a lovely BBQ dinner at a friends... and the food was soooo good :) :drool: then Rob and I went and saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory in the little theatre by my house. For being a cheaper theatre it really wasn't that bad :) the movie however, I found to not be as good as the original. If it didn't have a movie to live up to, it wouldn't have been a bad movie at all, but the original was one of my childhood favorites, and I found this one to just not be the same... it also missed a few parts that I found quite critical and entertaining, and elaborated a bit too much on other parts. The overall movie was quite good however, and I don't doubt I'd be happy enough to own both copies in my DVD collection in future. Finally, Sunday was a beautiful day here and I spent it with friends in the park... it was a really relaxing and great day. I then went to future shop and picked up my new toy... It's so cute and very exciting... so many options... as opposed to my Nokia 5190 I've been using for 4 years... I even have vibrate... and camera with flash... and countdown option... yep that's right... it will give you a countdown to specific events :) so I put my Vernon trip in as my first event :) WOOT! WE LEAVE SATURDAY AT 4:00-4:30 :) I AM SO EXCITED! this week will be spent buying necessary items for the trip... cleaning my house for movie night Saturday and attempting to make both CD's for the road trip WOOT! and putting the MacKenzie trip on one video with the karaoke night... so much to do,.... plus I have Volleyball on Wednesday :) my summer is uber exciting... :)
and ya'll with picture messaging function... better watch out... I could send some "interesting" pics from SHERBROOKE 2005 hehehe
Cheers


2 Comments:
Glad to hear you had a good weekend kiddo, and a new cell phone, woo hoo!!! (This is from the woman who doesn't even have a cell phone, never mind a fancy schmancy one like yours.) Not a whole lot going on in my life, same old, same old...I'll think of something to write in my blog...
9:55 AM
I read your blog... u thought of lots to write. You should get a fancy shmancy cell phone so I can send you fancy shmancy stuff muhahaha... like picture messaging. GET ON IT! hehehe :) I am trying to get down some pretty gross day old sushi... it's about to get turfed hehehe... (I ate the innards muhahaha)
12:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home