Wee two updates in a week
It would be even better if the stupid updates had comments PEOPLE! :p hehehe
Anyways, so I had a pretty good (and rather long) day yesterday actually... was kinda high all day LOL I was over hyper and happy and couldn't figure out why my head felt light and thought maybe my cold was to blame... but upon inspection of my breakfast I found that Quaker Oatmeal contains sulphites... hehe I might be having more of it for breakfast every day :p hehe (apparently my allergic reaction would be compared to Sher on drugs cuz it's pretty funny) plus I got my internet back at work cuz they realize what I can do on it. WEEEE! cuz I'm super smart. They said I wasn't supposed to do any personal anything from my computer at work and I was like... ok whatever. They said they had thought of letting me go over it but realized I was an asset because they could give me any job and I would be able to learn it quickly and do it well so they are keeping me on and testing me out in all different jobs... apparently the accounting one is no longer one of them (and yes I am aware this company is on crack!) but now they are thinking of making me a receiver and such... I'm just smiling and nodding really.
Last night I went for dinner with a friend of mine in Mission... was supposed to go to the pub again but he wasn't really in the mood to hang out with all his rowdy friends... so we ended up watching The Wedding Crashers until like after midnight and then I went home... got home just before 1 and ended up on the phone until almost 2 with an old friend... haha yeah I'm a little tired waking up just before 7am but you know... I'll go to bed early tonight... so I say now yeah I know.
Anyways... that's all I have for now really... am super tired and need to head to work unfortunately... maybe I'll drink coffee... WEEEEEE!
Cheers


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home