Hey so I'm slow
Ok, for those that were checking this regularly, and have given up now cuz I haven't written in awhile. Sorry. I have been super busy as a defence and yeah... not a good defence but hey what can I say. Been going to school as would be expected... and been doing quite a few interviews as I'm currently not employed but I have high hopes, high enough that I haven't filed EI because I don't think I'll need to. (Positive thinking :p)
Anyways, so I've had a few positive results and I might get a call tomorrow morning for a medical office assistant job in New West cuz he said I was VERY HIGH on his list at the moment. It's not the top job, there are no benefits which surprisingly enough is becoming more common with each interview... especially the one at the playdough house. Ok now picture this, job add makes the place sound hoity toity, VERY good pay and all that jazz, Computer services so on and so forth for an Administrative position. So I get the address and everything from the lady when she phones and Cerra and I head out there. First of all I had to look it up online to figure out where this place was... then Cerra and I got a little lost looking for it... ok I got a little lost but I was heading through all residential places and looking for office buildings and couldn't find them. So I phoned the lady and she was like "its in a townhouse complex" ummm WHAT?
So we find this complex, find the townhouse with a bunch of cars parked out front. I tell Cerra if a kid answers the door I'm outta here LOL and lucky for me the 3 year old with the teddy bear only stared at me through the window before the grandmother opened the door. I asked for the lady I was looking for... the slightly scary looking grandmother left the door open and walked away from me into the kitchen as the popsicle toting children ran around screaming. I ended up being called in by some lady to the kitchen where she smoothed to cheerio covered table cloth and I had my interview in the midst of the kingdom of kids hehe staring at the office door and I knew it was the office cuz it had Office written on it in playdough. hahaha this company has been in business for 10 years... from the playdough house.
Anyways, apart from that experience I haven't had too much in the way of bad ones.
Thursday night we all went to karaoke again and I finally got up enough courage to sing by myself to Cerra... ha I know... am trying to attach the picture right now. Ok so I was super nervous and couldn't keep the microphone straight but apparently Cerra was the only one who noticed cuz she sat right there with my on a chair while I sang LOL everyone else thought I sounded amazing. I haven't sang by myself since church and even then I was super nervous but I had really great people to help calm me down and was trained really well how to sing when I was nervous so it didn't really sound like I was nervous. I am ok now to sound not nervous when I feel like my insides might explode out! Apart from that... I'm not sure what else to tell you.
My days are generally quite busy so I don't sit on my butt I'm off to an interview at a chevy dealership in moments... really I shouldn't even be on here but u know hehehe... wish me luck. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their year so far. I miss you all.
Cheers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home