Another update
Ok, so this won't be too long as I still have stuff to do tonight, and I'm getting sicker so I want to go to bed early tonight... thank God for dayquil/nyquil or I might not make it. So as of last night, Rob has decided we are no longer a couple which means that I won't be seeing him at all, apart from picking up/dropping off Cerra or friend's parties and such... I am not mad at him as this is something he has to work through himself. He had his reasons for this, and either he works things out and things get better for him and maybe us or nothing really changes. It's no longer anything that I can worry about or be upset about. I'm upset of course because I love him a lot and have for a long time, but I also understand if he doesn't see us as his future then I don't belong there. I have plenty of things I could be doing with my time and energy than putting it to waste.. so on that note, I should go look up contact information for my schooling as they warned us to try and register/pay early so they can ensure the class does go on. I am just not sure how to do it this time, as the registration doesn't seem to be allowed through the internet, and I'm not so enthusiastic about driving all the way out to White Rock to pay for school... but whatever... gotta do what I gotta do I guess. As for work, I spent the entire day trying to format Bin Locations, as I really haven't any other job there I suppose... I made this one up myself cuz they are all screwy and at least one person there should be trying to organize stuff I suppose... and seeing as I'm the most intelligent out of many I took it on myself to do so. hehe (I'm so modest!) Other than that, not much is going on here... from the very beginning, 2006 hasn't looked so grand, but i'm sure it can only get better from here... who knows what else it can hold? Cerra and I are planning a few road trips this year... so that's keeping me somewhat excited! and this semester at school will no doubt keep me quite busy... so I'm all set to not be bored LOL
I hope everyone else's 2006 is looking brighter... we have seen a month of rain so far, with little bits of sunshine this weekend... SUPER! ok, am off to figure out my school stuff...
cheers


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home