Medical Office Assistantness
Ok, so today is my fourth day on the job here and my second day ALONE! yeah that's right... Cassidy took two days to show me where everything is, how to work things and then decided not to come back after her interview on Wednesday... so what took 5 years for her to get down she decided was all done well in two days of training. I didn't even start answering phones until Tuesday. Then she said she wouldn't be in till the afternoon on Wednesday, came in at like 2:30 dropped off a file and left, she's not coming back. I can apparently phone her if I have problems... ummm THANKS :) but so far I'm doing ok on my own. Had a fight with the fax machine and ended up covered in black toner with a billion fax machine components on the counter and a bunch of paritally fax eaten papers but u know... I figured it out. I'm a smarty pants (and I don't take much crap from electronics I can beat up!)
So that's basically what's going on with me. Finished my project on time for school and actually quite liked doing it... was interesting although the writing of the paper was more difficult than I remember because frankly I don't remember writing them before but you know... anyways... am back to work and life.... chat later!
cheers :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home