Blogging from work... living dangerously.
Ok, so not really THAT dangerous... the boss is in Saskatchewan at a trade show until Monday and I'm eating lunch... I got pita and taziki wow I so don't know how to spell it but I love to eat it :) :googles the word: tzatziki WOW so I would not have gotten that in any amount of attempts I'm sure... I dunno if I even pronounce it correctly now? I wanted a donair, but I woke up really sick this morning, and didn't want to risk a donair LOL and this is super yummy. So anyways, I know that no one has written any comments in quite some time, but I have received a few e-mails from people who wanted to contact me about my blog, so I know people are reading it, hence I will continue with my nonsense :) So lets see, what's new since Wednesday?
I'm doing well actually, I do miss Rob cuz we had a strong friendship/relationship at one point and to not have anything now is quite the cold turkey but it'll be ok, I hope he figures out what he needs to in order to make everything better for him. I don't like to make too much stuff public knowledge so I'll leave it at that... I'm not afraid to admit to missing someone who meant a lot to me... it's perfectly normal (it'd be abnormal to me not to).
So my week so far has been quite fun actually... Had dinner and a movie tuesday night and Wednesday I went out to the pub with Cerra (Rob and Brock showed up there too, but sat on the other side, although Brock came to say hi anyways... :) and then did some 10 pin bowling which was a ton of fun... although I will admit to being horrible at it but enjoying every minute of the gutterball funness :) It's probably mostly due to Cerra and I being less than competitive with each other and making fun of each other and using the time as photo ops for stupid pictures. Actually, now that I think of it... everything Cerra and I do is a photo op for stupid pictures of us LOL but it's fun. Last night was SUPER FUN! We went and saw the Sabres game... we kicked Sabre butt 4-1 :) GO NUCKS!!! we have another game to go to on the 10th. Wow... today is crazy phone calls day but it's just insane here cuz everyone is tired and grumpy and on the phone and wow! Anyways, tonight I have dinner and games and this weekend is pretty much filled up. I hope this blogs finds that all who are reading it are doing well and enjoying their beginning to 2006. School starts Monday so I probably won't have much time to write afte rthat, but you never know... I surprise myself sometimes LOL
Cheers,
Sher.


2 Comments:
Just to let you know, I have been reading your silliness, I just haven't had much to say about it. Hope everything is going well for you. (Your life is way more interesting than mine...). Love ya.
11:16 AM
awww Mavis I'm glad you wrote... I was starting to think you forgot about me :( I'll post again tomorrow night I hope... after my first class of 2 months :s
11:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home