Just for the bored people
I made a photoslideshow of me... and I thought I'd share it with you... hrmmmm... actually I'm considering the fact that I get spam on here quite a bit and makes me wonder how many weird people might actually look at my slide show (and of course post comments).... so perhaps I won't post the link... but I can e-mail it to you... if you would like to see it. 24 photos long with music :) u've probably seen most of the photos but u know still fun!
So let me know :)
Cheers.


2 Comments:
Sher, Chris reformatted our hard drive and I somehow lost your email address. I'd love to see your slideshow, but of course I am unable to email you... I hope you still have my address. Hope the job search is going well. I'll have to update my blog soon, I've just been busy lately or so it seems anyhow...doing nothing interesting of course...
Love you girlie,
Mavis
4:09 PM
hey I suppose checking this thing to see replies would have been a good idea sooner eh? I'll try and get on that in a bit
12:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home