Friday, July 29, 2005

SHERBROOKE 2005!!

WOOT! IT's finally here :)
Tonight is movie night and then Brooke and I will attempt to get some sleep (I have been threatened/tempted with a hot Tautie (sp?) to help me sleep) and get up at like 4am to travel our butts up to Vernon/Lumby :) Apparently we are stopping at many places along the way for pictures and such... am really excited!!! :) need to charge my batteries I think? my digital camera must be ready and willing to go... as well as my video camera (which has been charging most of the week bahaha) I am so excited! We get to go see cowboys at the cowboy festival in Vernon... and maybe check out a bar/tavern called MOE'S! we might go opal mining and look for Ogopogo. We will have loads of fun picture stories and video memories to exhibit to people upon our return (I use exhibit cuz I work in the legal field and it pops in my mind first). So exciting.
On Tuesday, CERRA comes back (for those of you who know... Cerra is my e-wifey) so I have a lot of stuff to look forward to. Tonight I'm going to be going non-stop to get everything ready for the weekend... need to make a list of stuff to do. ugh.
I probably won't have time to update my blog until next week (not that anyone makes a habit of reading it every day... but you know) but I'll see about getting pictures put on it and it'll probably be pretty long with weekend stories.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll definitely post any interesting events upon my return. (I may even get a 5 minutes chance to post something mid-weekend, but no promises hehe)
CHEERS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not even a fond mention of the fireworks on Wed. night. I see what kind of friend you are... Have a great weekend, may it be warm and sunny with no sunburns. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love ya.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

no fireworks on Wednesday really. We tried watching from the balcony of the pub we went to... not really the same... but then I wasn't overly excited either way... just tired. NOT AS TIRED AS TODAY THOUGH! my weekend was awesome... my e-wifey comes home tonight so won't be writing much for a week or so me finks... will make a post to say that though hehehe :)

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home