Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'M BAAAAAA-AACK!

So yeah... we got back at about 6:30 last night (would have been earlier but there was traffic) and as much as I'd love to write all about SHERBROOKE 2005 (for the maybe 3 of u who check this blog now LOL) it will have to wait... details cannot be released at this time... pending notification of certain individuals hehehe... but we have loads of video and pics to sort through and hopefully I will post some soon ;)
I hope everyone had a great weekend... my weekend was awesome... there are few people I would have had as much fun with as Brooke... so thanks Brooke... :)
YES YES YES??? NO NO NO... funniest thing... :) ... ohhh... I will explain that with my detailed update... most likely beginning of next week... have a lot to do this week... MY E-WIFEY COMES BACK TONIGHT!!! :) so u know where I'm going to choose to hang out... I get my wifey back... :teary eyes: I'm so excited! yep... that's right... ENTHUSIASM! :)
I have volleyball tomorrow night and hopefully dinner with my wifey for her birthday on Thursday... :) then it's off to camp the weekend away... so if I don't have a posting on here for awhile... u'll know why :) not because I'm neglecting... I'm just not home...
Have a great week... and look for my SHERBROOKE updated next week....

Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

Bahahahahahahaha... :falls off chair laughing and has office stare at her weirdly... then shrug and chalk it up to her being Sher as normal:

that was awesome... I totally thought I was popular when I saw that I had 10 comments on my blog... but I soon noticed... not popular... just loved :) which is a lot better :)

muhahaha yeah Karma kicks butt... you tease me about spiders (knowing how much I LOVED the ones down there... :shudder: ) and ur lasagna burns... bahahaha... couldn't have done it better myself ;)

your posts made it worth my getting up this morning... despite the being exhausted... but I got to try my cinnamon honey from my road trip and my apple jam with cinnamon (I kinda like cinnamon I think? haha)

Bekki, next SherBrooke trip we take should be to come there to go to the wineries... so much fun... it'd be a riot... but you'd have to protect us from the evil spiders :shudder:

I DO NOT HAVE AN EX-WIFEY? what are you talking about? did I put ex-wifey somewhere? am I really that tired? :sniffle: I still love my wifey, and I don't believe in divorce if there is still a chance to save the marriage ;) we just have an "open" marriage relationship sorta hehehe ;)

no bekki... u were part of the 3. and I was being generous bahaha... I figured it was more like u and Mavis who check my blog regularly.

Lastly, if I sent you some eggs, would you send me some chunky chocolate chip cookies? :drools.. then remembers the amount of time it takes packages to travel between the continents: BLECH! nevermind I'll just buy some... and that package would be rank when it got to u :shudder: evil rotting eggs.

Wow... I like made a whole blog in my comments box... bahahaha... feel priveledged Bookki.... :) love you loads, and am glad to be ur source of entertainment as ur many posts have been for me.

8:24 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Oh and just for kicks for me...

OOOHHHH BEKKI....

SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL

hehehe :)

8:28 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Yeah I thought u'd like the squirrel reference muhahaha :) u think I can't hold my own in a battle of intimidation with u muhahaha u were WRONG! WRONG I TELL YOU! and karma got u eh? muhahaha and if ur lame... so am I :sigh: but that's pretty much a given :p

COME WITH US TO THE WINERIES!! WE'D HAVE A BLAST :) especially after a few bottles hey? (alcoholic is I muhahaha)

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I must say, the comments portion of your blog post is much more entertaining than your actual blog post. One of these days you will have to explain this whole "wifey" thing to me. I'm confused. So I take it you're afraid of spiders (me too) and Bekki fears squirrels. How could she be afraid of such cute, furry little creatures?

Anyhow I haven't forgotten about you, I did try to post a comment yesterday when I got home from dialysis, but it didn't work and I didn't have the energy to go through typing the whole thing over again, so you have it today instead. Who knows, maybe I'll even update my own blog today. hahahahahahaha (I'm only laughing as I'm trying to figure out something worth blogging about...)

Toodles for now...

11:49 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

by "someone" bex, u meant Nath not u right? hehe (the suspiciously pooey bit that is)...

awww Mavis, I'm sorry ur energy levels r down. I am currently munching McD's brekky and thinking how lethargic I'll feel in a bit when it kicks in hehehe... ugh... so much work covering my desk :sigh:

well it looks like Nath might already be on his way to computer geekdom :op aren't u a lucky mummy?

AND I WANT A CHOCOLATE CHIPPY BISCUIT! :( where's mine? did u eat it? ur mean.
Don't make me send Sinister Squirrel after u... if I could draw... I'd totally make him :)

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home