PICTURES!
Ok, so not all the pictures, as my camera and my computer had a fight over some driver device port thing last night (was about to throw computer out the window actually) so for now, we'll settle for Brooke's pictures and I'll add mine when I get a chance :sigh: hoping for this weekend. ANYWAYS...
http://photobucket.com/albums/y142/imafoxx/SherBrooke2005/?start=all
the red eye is outrageous... and just so you know... the moths were in fact EVERYWHERE ... they were SWARMING the lights in Vernon... was insane... don't think I've seen as many moths in my entire life as those surrounding the one light in the Ford dealership (they have no taste obviously LOL)
so are you all appeased for now? LOL stop harassing me now? hehehe... aww I'm glad I have people who care enough to harass me LOL especially since I don't see any of you ever :(
As for the cowboys... it didn't matter... no good looking cowboy would be any match for us gorgeous Lower Mainlander cowgirls anyways ;) but we still know how to have a good time. Was one of the best weekends of my life... definitely worth the excitement of planning it all, only wish it were longer :sigh: but that's ok. We'll just plan another one in future... WOOT!
Tonight is volleyball, and for the first time in like 2 months... it's cloudy :
Funny, as Tim (Darren's friend Tim) is coming to watch the volleyball game tonight and if its rainy they cancel volleyball... how classic eh? Plus my wifey might come out to watch too... ahh well we all might just end up at the pub for drinks and such :)
I suppose now would be the time to get to work... hope ya'll have an awesome Wednesday (or in the case of those overseas... Thursday hehe) cheerios!


2 Comments:
DANG U AND LETTING UR DIGI CAM DIE! u bag :|
I want laundry baby pictures :( u must do it again then...
WHO YOU CALLING A WEIRDO? ISN'T THAT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK... of course... you're right... but I'm only admitting that this once... and only because ur just as nutters as I am... if not more... especially now that u've gone mummy mad too hehehe :)
Give Nath and doggykins a huggy for me... and shake Jeff's hand ;) LOL
8:13 AM
Thanks for the pics, although you did say that they were Brooke's right? You are still as strange as I remember you. :P
Keep that piercing clean so it doesn't get infected, there'd be nothing worse than a big, red, swollen nose in the middle of your face, right there for all to see, kinda like a target.
On that note, I think I'll be off. You can just keep that mental picture rolling around in your brain for a while....hehe
11:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home