Arbitration
So my parents go in tomorrow to Arbitration to see about getting their deposit back on our old property :sigh: they aren't very excited although the chances of them coming away as the victors are about 98% as our ex-landlords have done nothing to improve their chances of being right... which they are not. :o stupid idiots... end of rant on that.
Work is alright... have not tried the forklift yet, have been very busy. Have not had any more alcohol as I'm normally driving home and frankly I don't care to although I suppose at times it's definitely needed. Have barely used the scooters as the electric one threatens my already lacking balance as it shimmys when it rides :S it's horrible really... and the self powered ones are quite wide and hard to get down some of the aisles and mostly because I spend my days packing boxes of stuff to be shipped... alas. Tis a little boring right now but we are so busy I haven't had the chance to learn anything else. Had created quite a little friendship with the girl who was teaching me the ropes... she is 20 and such a cutie... but unfortunately... she hates the manager of the warehouse department and was only trying to be good and fill in the void while the manager was away. Once the manager returned (who apparently is a horrible b!tch, but I have yet to find just cause in the accusations), Raeline threatened to quit and thus was put in the office instead of the warehouse and I was left floating around the back with no mentor. Debbie, the warehouse manager, runs around a lot and is hardly in the back warehouse so I spend a lot of my time alone, packing boxes and listening to the radio. To entertain myself, I'll sing songs and dance around with a box... or something to that effect... but really... it's quite lonely at times :sigh: it'll get better I'm sure. IT's not horrible there though... I'm learning quite a bit... my brain has once more been activated... which is a good thing as school starts in two weeks and I would hate to think my brain had decomposed with lack of use. I am now learning all the various workings of locks and trims and handles and such... is quite interesting actually, but that's probably a genetic interest stemming from both parents being locksmiths LOL
That's basically all for now :) will be sure to post pics soon of stuff around here... took some of the warehouse today when I got there to find a billion orders waiting for me to pack... was disheartening.... but of course I AM WOMAN! HERE ME PACKAGE BOXES!!! and they all got done YEAH! :) and then some of course! ;)
Cheers!


3 Comments:
I'm glad to hear the new job is going well. It may seem a little dull at times but at least you are busy. I would have been on that forklift as soon as I could get my little paws on it! I wonder if it would feel anything like when I rode the moped down the beach? I doubt it, but that was sure a lot of fun. Don't worry, I'm just mindlessly babbling.
Hope you're keeping out of trouble, but then, isn't trouble one of your middle names?
12:10 PM
one of the many of my middle names hehehe I love trouble :) I even have a necklace my dad bought me when I was younger that says trouble... and people used to call me "here comes trouble" but then they used to call me tinkle toes too cuz I'd dance on my grandma's second floor apartment so the people downstairs would call up and ask if twinkle toes was there or if Grandma was having problems heheh :) ahhhh to be 7 again.
5:43 PM
Do I really get enough traffic to advertise stuff on my blog? WTF? hehe... but at least people like my blog... which kinda scares me... cuz I don't know them?? LOL
7:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home