Sunday, August 14, 2005

I QUIT!

So yeah, I finally did it. I gave my 2.5 weeks notice at work on Friday. This news coming to my boss only 2 weeks after another girl left... I don't think it was much of a surprise cuz really I only got an evil look for a few minutes and perhaps she went into shock, but it wasn't an overly horrible experience. However, the following two weeks will provide more information on the mental state of my boss, as she may decide she is really not happy about the whole thing and make my last few weeks hell... am looking forward to finding out. The last two people to leave had HORRIBLE experiences doing so...
anyways... I'm heading off to work with my parents in the locksmithing shop. I will be doing warehouse and office w0rk, with more emphasis on the warehouse part. Apparently they'll even teach me to drive a forklift... WOOT! So that should be exciting... the money works out about the same though. I'm just wondering about going for a dental checkup before starting my new job bahaha :)
Other than that, I'm not sure too much is really interesting enough to write about. Today I'm going to attempt to go swimming for the first time in quite awhile. I bought a face mask (so I can avoid getting large amounts of chlorine in my piercing) and the set I bought also comes with a nose plug and two pairs of goggles, amoung a carrying case and ear plugs and snorkel and stuff... was a great Walmart deal and I'm really excited to attempt to swim again... dunno if I'll remember how to but I doubt I'll drown :
Yesterday morning, I woke up and my nose hurt quite a bit and I freaked out because I thought it was probably infected, but when I got to the mirror, the piercing was sticking out on a weird angle... which also freaked me out LOL but I managed to get it to go back in properly after some hot water treatment and some piercing twisting... tis all good today :)
Anyways, should run off and see about the new pool... will let you know how it goes... unless I drown... then perhaps not :
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and the sun is shining in your area too!

Cheerios!

4 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

muhahaha... FORGOT TO PAY YOU? that's horrid :| I forgot to go to the bank to get quarters for work though LOL ahh well.
Quitting was the most nerve wracking experience of my life :| so bad.

THE SWIM GEAR WAS HILARIOUS! I couldn't see myself of course, which is probably for the best as I'm sure it was uber gross :| :shudder: especially after the mask didn't really do much and I had mascara all around my eyes :(
I also was using the mask to avoid getting as much chlorine into my new piercing as possible, but that didn't work either and part way through swimming I accidentally caught my piercing on my finger nail and ripped it almost all the way out... leading me to almost blow chunks in my aunt's pool... REALLY not good with that stuff LOL I know... wHY DID I GET IT THEN?>? :p I really do like it though :)

and I can think of much sexier things than a woman in a face mask... for instance... women in bright purple and green mumus (moo moos?) :shudder: that really gets me going...

8:13 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Is it at least a low-cut moomoo? err ew.. k now I'm grossing myself out. The nose thing wasn't that bad... it just grossed me out.. not hurt.
Looks like this week/next week will be spent apartment hunting for my bf and my friend Cerra... :) should be fun times LOL at least there is quite a bit of selection and they aren't limited to crappyness... we drove by some pretty nice ones last night... in the dark... yeah I know :|
Anyways, I'm kinda sad I won't be able to post on my blog after this month... or at least not from work, which doesn't leave me much time lately to do it outside of work... :sigh: but I'll do my darndest... hehe I like to babble at no one in particular for paragraphs and paragraphs... dontchaknow? LOL
Happy to hear from you Swanky... it lets me know all is good in your world chickie...

cheers

8:17 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

ummm ok eoooo is right :blech:
stop getting so far ahead of me with the baby thing LOL I haven't even had a chance to see the first one yet :sigh:
and water is evil.. and good at the same time... evil complexities of life.
Just came back from the movie MUST LOVE DOGS... very good... might blog about it sometime :) John Cusack is not overly attractive but very nice to watch :) great actor.. very believable :)

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I can't add much to what's already been said here, except to echo the ewwwwwwwww in more ways than one.

The countdown is on to your last day...you must be a happy girl! I'm sure you'll do great at your new job, but driving a forklift? Are you sure you'll be safe doing that? Well I suppose you've survived driving a car for a few years now, it can't be much harder. :P

By the way that swimming gear sounds quite adorable. I'm sure if you wore it to the beach, along with a muu muu, the male population would all be flocking around you. (Maybe just to see what this weird creature is, but what the heck?)

Anyhow I'm making no sense so I'm gonna quit while I still have some dignity.

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home