Good Monday morning... YEAH RIGHT!
Alrighty... so I was apparently supposed to get on the SherBrooke pics from my camera :blush: but this weekend was kinda distracting and well it didn't get done : sorry. but I will be doing better this week I hope and should have them up for your paroosal (sp?) soon.
I don't remember what I wrote in my last blog but I would assume my dentists appointment might have been in there? either way I decided not to go to the dentist as it wasn't covered under my dental until the 17th. ?? this also reminds me that I have to contact someone in our accounting department about many different aspects of my departure muhahaha :)
My calendar has the thought for the day as "Happiness is acceptance"... I think I am inclined to agree... if you accept it... u don't worry about it... and worrying is not happiness... I would know and Bekki would agree :op
OHHHH SPEAKING OF BEKKI! muhahaha I think I'll give her a plug for her new blog WOOT! which she finally made an entry on :does a little dance: so if you are bored and would like further entertainment after reading my blog... feel free to click on her mug shot in my comments box :) hehehe... I especially would like to see the toe jam sand castle Taj MAhal :op
I bought two new books yesterday... which for some is not as exciting as it is for me. One is a Canadian Ghost stories book which I broke into before bed last night :) I dunno why I like ghost stories so much... but I guess it's the whole unknown thing... and yeah... watching stuff on tv does kinda creep me out a bit but books are better :) or at least so far... and I do LIKE watching the creeping me out kinda shows about ghosts... I just dont' like watching them alone : I also bought a book of short stories which I have not started yet... so cannot form much of an opinion on... although the last book I read... the "My life is a wedgie" book was totally useless : some parts were rather funny but I have a feeling my e-wifey Cerra will get a much better kick out of the book than I did... hence I gave it to her last night so she has something to occupy her time today hehehe :)
So my parents picked out a dog last night and are faxing in an application to adopt it... : I am excited about the prospect of a dog but disappointed in what they have chosen... although I wanted various breeds and was ok with crosses of such...they chose something I feel would be a bit harder for me to bond with because I don't care for that breed... it's like a long hair jack russell terrier (yes the scrappy breed!) but I think it might be a parsins terrier (sp?)... either way it's 4 years old and it's name is IZZY. (female) I was quite disappointed they wouldn't even go see Buster the beagle I picked out... only cuz it was a male... so instead they picked a breed knowing I preferred not to have that type and especially a scruffy version of that type... but alas... it is a dog and I'm sure I'll get used to it... :) Besides in a couple years I'm hoping to be able to move out and get a dog of my own choosing... although it would be very hard to just choose one :sigh: I love so many :( everywhere I go I see dogs I would totally take home in a second LOL
So it looks like I will be going camping again this weekend :) I like camping... and I hope the weather is good... apparently Friday is supposed to see some showers :boo hiss: but maybe that will change by friday :)
So lastly... I only have 1.5 WEEKS LEFT! :) I wonder what they will be like...?? hrmmmm....
I will try to keep you updated hehe :)
cheers!


3 Comments:
am going camping in Paradise Valley I believe... I dunno... really I'm just puppy dogging Rob (following him around) cuz he knows where we are all going and I haven't really much of a clue?
I'll set up pics of Izzy when we get her... my parents are picking her up on Saturday morning I believe... AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR POSTING SOMETHING ELSE IN YOUR BLOG! :) and I don't expect u to pay me for my advertising... really u'd be lucky to get one wayward soul to ur site from here LOL
I started reading the other book I bought on the train yesterday and I quite like it. Is a book of short stories... easier to get thru ;) hehe I've always enjoyed reading... I just sometimes forget how much I enjoy a good book because I'm kinda picky on finding them. If they don't spark my interest from the beginning... I don't normally go too much past the first quarter... I have a few of those lying around :) I'm not normally a last page reader like some... I don't like to ruin endings ... unless it's for unsuspecting victims ;)
7:36 AM
Sher,
If you're anything like me, you will find something utterly adorable about Izzy even if you don't like her breed. By the way, what's wrong with male dogs? I love my male dog and he never tries to hump my leg. He's the best boy ever!
Have fun camping this weekend, and counting down the days to your new job...I'm sure you're looking forward to the change. I didn't realize your mom was working with your dad too. That's what happens when you move away and don't keep in regular contact with everyone I suppose.
I love reading too, and a friend of Chris' keeps sending me more and more books to read. I currently have about 50 or more to get through, I figure it will take me a good year.
2:36 PM
First off, I like girl dogs, yes... but I really don't have anything against FIXED boy dogs :) my girlfriends have boy dogs and I've doggysat them before and they are some of the biggest sucks around... especially to the girls :) I :heart: Brody... my cousin's giant rottweiler boy :) he prances and it's so adorable!!! :bright smile: I would take him in a second if I could get his drool ducts removed... AND MAVIS! UPDATE UR DANG BLOG! HOLY CRAP! like 2 weeks I've been going to look at it and keep seeing the same picture... GET A MOVE ON HERE!
I still want Buster the Beagle from the SPCA... would anyone let me move in with them and keep Buster?
7:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home