:Sigh:
So I have less than 5 minutes to write this from home, so not a long one I'd assume (although with my typing speed I can easily fit a few hundred words bahaha :)
Anyways, work seems ok... my boss is kinda having a spaz I think... I tried to book off morning time for a dentist appointment and we seem to be going back and forth between us about it... it turns out I'm not covered for dental until after Sept 17 unless there is a problem, so unfortunately it looks like she may have won this battle (CRAP!) but that's ok. I am trying too hard to be a crap disturber anyways LOL it's just I had informed her that I had an appointment in the morning and she told me she wanted me to change it to the afternoon, BUT the train I take to and from downtown only starts running at 3:50 ... ?? so by the time I got back to Coquitlam, walked home, got my car and made it out to Richmond... it might be a tad late.... but apparently that was easier for her to deal with than my coming in later and staying late :sigh: cuz then she's have to come in early and answer phones... and would she do that? bahaha NO! she wouldn't even pull a field card to see if there was an affidavit... she'd rather interrupt me to ask me if I remembered typing it... I said that I had typed so many lately (we are REALLY busy) that I couldn't remember a specific one for a bank LOL maybe if I typed one for John Jacob JingleHeimerSchmidt or something... but not a bank... so I said I would pull the field card in the morning, knowing she wanted to get back to the client right away and I had finished work 15 minutes earlier but was trying to get the last of my stuff off for the day (not totally the last I still have piles and piles, but the stuff that needed to go out) so instead of just getting off her duff and pulling out a field card to see if there was an affidavit attached (the process is simple, walk to filing cabinet... open filing cabinet... pull out field card with bank's name, look behind field card... if Affidavit attached YEAH IT'S DONE! if not... it wasn't done) she decided she'd wait until I did it in the morning... fine whatever... not like I don't have a million other things to do... ugh. whatever. So I'm debating just taking my dental appointment under suspicious pain in my jaw hehehe my teeth are always sore on and off and everytime I go in I get them to check, cuz I don't want a root canal or something... but they always say there's nothing there... I probably just have like nerve problems or something :bah: so I could always cite that as my reason for going in and then I'd be covered under dental and know for a fact that I don't have cavities or problems... as I don't get dental or medical for a few months after starting my new job.... why are things so complicated ?? LOL
Other than that... things are ok. Cerra and Rob have probably found an apartment and they have another appointment tonight for a different one if they'd like... I was going to go but I don't think I will now... I have stuff to do and junk and such :sigh: anyways... I wish them luck with their new place.
I suppose since it's 7am... I should log off and go to work... (I'm gonna hit McD's for brekky... but nothing seriously horrible for me... no worries! probably yogurt and fruit... mmmm) (and orange juice nummy)
Hope everyone has a great day... TIS ALMOST THE WEEKEND! WOOT!
ohh and on that note... GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND BROOKE! (she's doing the Walk for Breast Cancer... like 65 kms in a weekend... ohhh exhausting!) we're all so proud :) *wouldn't do it myself, but proud of you for doing it hehehe* Maybe next year I'll volunteer... I'd die if I had to walk that far LOL
cheers.


1 Comments:
right... next time bex... u type and leave nath to coo adorably :op
6:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home