Monday, September 05, 2005

New job

So my weekend went quite well. Went to the pne on Saturday with my e-wifey and my boyfriend... then went to the Macaroni grill for a birthday dinner saturday night. Friday I went shopping with my e-wifey and bought Robbygator a present :) we all went for cheesecake friday night with mutual friend Dana... the Cheesecake Etc cafe in Vancouver has really good cheesecake... very evil though... too yummy.
Sunday Rob and I went to the states to meet up with my parents... and Rob turned out to be quite the shopper... he outshopped me... he bought both a cool dragon touch lamp (the touch lamps change light variation by each touch) with neat dragon pictures on the glass slats of the lamp... he also bought a comforter so he can stop using the old one that I'm sure is almost as old as I am LOL. My parents are bringing them home in the motorhome so we didn't have to pay duty. I bought junk food and some shirts that were on sale for 1.77 heheh. We ended up going for dinner at Me & Ed's pizza in Burnaby at like 10pm hehe but it was quite nice... much better than the last time I was there... and said I wouldn't go back LOL. Today the three of us have sat around the house and watched the CSI marathon going on. I got changed out of my pj's at like 2 hehehe and still haven't left the house... although Cerra and I should have started a contest to see who could pee the most in one day cuz we're pretty equal at like 20 times so far LOL. Right now we are waiting for Rob to make us dinner hehehe... ahhh I likes my weekend!! :o)
Will be sure to update after my first couple days of work... let you know what and how I'm doing although I can see me being happier ;)
Hope ya'll had a great long weekend!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rats! I didn't know there was a CSI marathon on yesterday or I would have totally been there...although I've seen every episode already. It's the one show I don't miss! CSI and CSI Miami are my favorite shows, I could never get into the New York version though.

I'm glad you had a good weekend, we went over to a friend's place on Sunday and spent some time with them, it was a lot of fun, the girls hanging in the house watching videos and the guys out in the workshop doing whatever guys do out there.

As I write this I guess you are in the midst of your first day at your brand new job, I hope it's going great for you!

11:46 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

will write a post about my first day in a minute. Am on to see about getting pictures done from SherBrooke so I can post them finally :)
Yeah... I quite like my boyfriend ;) and my e-wifey... I think I'll keep them both... especially since they get on so well together (BUT NOT IN THAT WAY! :op) heheh

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home