My nose is plugged!
Alright... so alas... no pictures... DON'T SHOOT ME! I am slow. See I don't think the problem would be as bad if I were able to use my computer, but the driver won't work so they are all on Rob's computer... so really... u should blame him LOL Besides... he hogs all my otherwise computer time :op hehehe
So lets see... I'll start with camping this weekend. It was awesome (thanks for the idea Brooke) we went to paradise valley up by squamish (on the way to Whistler Bekki) and it was so beautiful and amazing up there... I do not have pictures... but I might get some off other people's cameras. It rained overnight on Saturday night but we stayed relatively dry and happy all weekend. We played some volleyball and went down to the river... ate some hot dogs (that's right we were allowed a fire there... even during the fire ban. WOOT!) and I drank lots of vodka coolers (ok so lots to me was 4 this weekend... but three of them were in a row... I make for a stupid drunk :sigh: although I managed to not kill myself or get lost *although I do believe they worried when I didn't arrive back at the camp after going to the bathroom... I did kinda wander off around the campground for awhile... but was located back at the tent trying to get my sweatpants which were still soaking wet and hanging to dry in the tent... Rob is my hero!! :) * uh huh)
So yeah... other than that... it was kinda cold at night... u'd think with having a warm guy around I wouldn't have frozen to death at night but I really did... I attempted to not move a muscle whilst laying there as when I moved anything I suddenly got shivers all over my body hehehe...
We ended the weekend with breakfast at White Spot well by that time it was lunch really... but u get the point. Rob and I have decided to definately go back there... the washrooms were great and the staff was lovely and the site was gorgeous and all the stars at night... it was paradise! I EVEN MANAGED TO KEEP THE FIRE GOING WHEN ROB WENT TO THE BATHROOM! I felt like a real camper... :)
We got home yesterday to see the new dog... :sigh: Izzy is very scruffy but apparently that's my mom's thing... and I love all dogs so I'm sure I'll be fine with her although I was hardly impressed when I came home last night and got growled and barked at... I couldn't go up the stairs in my own house ... I managed to find the light switch and sort things out with my tiny guard dog... I was happy she felt comfy enough to guard the house already... but slightly perturbed that I didn't get to bed until late because I had to introduce myself to the dog over again cuz she didn't remember me... and more perturbed that my parents didn't bother to get up to find out what the commotion was about... argh! would have helped for them to leave ANY light on in the house or even outside the house I'm sure. Either way... my mom is in love with Izzy... and she's cute enough for a scruff muffin. I will take pics and post them soon... she's got a cute enough face and I will try my hardest not to take out my disappointment on her... tis not her fault she's scruffy... although she is an amazingly picky eater... she might get along with Rob ;op hehehe
Wednesday is my last day here and I'm actually quite excited... further... tis also my last day of volleyball and that's kinda disappointing... but it makes it easier not worrying about getting to vancouver after work in Coquitlam :)
Alright... so I guess that's it for me... another day of work... followed by two more... and then no more after that here... YEAH ME! Hope ya'll had a great weekend.
Cheers!


3 Comments:
Isn't nath still a bit young for a single bed? LOL
Yeah... Izzy and I aren't bestest friends really... I quite think she doesn't like me much... although she did do a swimming through the air movement to get to me when my mom was holding her up... but I think it's cuz she wanted the passenger seat and I happened to be sitting in it LOL. But she refuses to listen or cuddle with me... just makes me wish I spent more time with Bailey... she lovies me :)
2 DAYS LEFT! and this one's already slightly gone... WOOT! wonder if they will try to make me cry tomorrow... they usually do that with people who leave LOL... I won't do it though... not unless they break my arms LOL
Aww Bex I'll send u pics of our campfire for ur enjoyment muha! Love you :)
8:14 AM
Wow, the time has gone by fast. Only one more day. I bet you're looking forward to moving on.
We went camping somewhere near where you were once. I can't remember the name of the place now but there was a trail that lead to an awesome waterfall. Bridal Veil Falls maybe? Anyhow this was probably when you were a baby, so who knows what it's like there now. I don't do much camping these days.
Did I ever tell you about the time my friends and I got kicked out of a campsite? We were at Cultus Lake and we were supposedly making too much noise. That was rather hard to swallow considering 3 of us were walking around the campsite checking it out and the other person was sitting in the van talking on the cb radio. However, there was a party happening across the way, I don't remember them getting kicked out. Hmmmmmm....favortism? nepotism? Who knows. I remember yelling at the park ranger guy telling him that he was crazy expecting us to go driving with someone who had been drinking so we could leave the campsite. (I think I'd had a couple drinks myself....) Anyhow it doesn't sound nearly as exciting as it did at the time so I'll stop here.
Hope you have a good last day tomorrow. If you feel like you might cry just picture them all in their underwear....oh wait, that's for nerves. Oh you'll get through it. Love ya.
1:23 PM
bahaha you guys are awesome! Apparently last year the group of people who went to the same campground got kicked out but they had been quite drunk and rowdy so they deserved it I'm sure LOL But Bridal Veil Falls is out near Chilliwack I think... Shannon Falls is up near Squamish (or in Squamish I'm not quite sure)...
Aww Bekki I am so proud of you for all your household accomplishments... I attempted to clean part of my bathroom when I got home last night... mostly because the toilet was starting to get grotty... so I scrubbed the toilet and cleaned the sink... I'm not home enough to do much else... but perhaps tomorrow night(or Friday morning) I will do some laundry and vacuum and clean the shower and such, just so I feel better about the basement :)
Ok... so LAST DAY! YEAH! I doubt I'll cry... people here have been driving me so insane lately... I'll probably be extatic to run away after work muHA! I've wanted to for quite awhile now... like over a year... it's like a dream come true :sigh: YEAH ME!
8:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home