Just a quick update
I am super sick... ok well maybe not super sick. I've loaded up on a combination of dayquils during the day and nyquils at night (last nights nyquil was aided by a touch of vodka, as I was unable to get much sleep the night before and I wanted to make sure I got some last night). Currently I can breathe out of one side of my nose, hear out of one ear and I caught my piercing twice today... so it hates me too :sigh: Other than that I'm doing well.
Rob's work trip got cancelled as they finished early so he was pretty bummed about that... especially about missing out on the money and the experience... poor guy. I've made quite a number of plans, seeing as he was to be absent, and unfortunately... I plan to keep all of them and continue making them as I've not seen a lot of people in awhile. I am waiting patiently (ok not so patiently as it is 2:30 am) for my second nyquil to kick in so I can breathe through both nostils and sleep easier...
Today Cerra and I made birthday presents for our friends Scott and jonny. We took pictures of us and printed them onto special paper and ironed them onto shirts for them. We took them to the bar and gave them to the boys (we also made one for Rob) and all three of them walked around the bar wearing them... was quite a sight.
Other than that, not much to report. Must go clean my piercing so it doesn't hate me as much in the morning and perhaps I should get ready for bed so that when the nyquil properly kicks in (and makes me really drowsy... it's great stuff)... I will be ready to crash. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend.
cheers


1 Comments:
I still haven't used the forklift :( have been pretty busy with pulling and packing... :sigh: I feel like something the cat wouldn't even drag in :( I'm going to the doctor tomorrow... I have no medical right now though :| ugh! That reminds me that I have to pay it. I hate bills :sigh:
5:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home