School
I have to head out for dinner soon but I thought I would write a quick entry to update people who are wondering about school.
Also, I wanted to put up SherBrookerra pics hehehe... Brooke, Cerra and I all headed down to the states for Saturday (after having drinking night friday LOL and watching SherBrooke videos from July)... we had an absolute blast... and of course filmed it also hehehe
http://photobucket.com/albums/a52/sherbearQt1/SherBrooke/SherBrookerra/
School started last night and I have to say I really like the instructor, she has a good sense of humor and really has a passion for what she does, both with animals and as a teacher... we'll probably get along quite well, I would hope. Plus she's part psychologist (the human kind ;) and I really did well and enjoyed psychology a lot... if I didn't have enough trouble dealing with the psychotic people in my family I'd probably have looked into a career in that field LOL... I will post more later, but for now I am really REALLY running behind... and I have a project due for school tomorrow I should get on LOL... cheers all.


3 Comments:
LOL thanks... :p
8:09 AM
Hey girl, yet ANOTHER trip to the US...and you went to Marysville, that's like halfway here. I'm insulted.
Nice pics, where DID you go shopping? I couldn't tell if it was the Outlet Mall near Mt. Vernon, Bellis Fair, or that new place by the Casino down there. Looks like you had lots of fun anyhow.
Study hard!
6:02 PM
IT WAS ALL OF THEM HAHAHAHA :p
we went to Gottschalks and the Seattle Premium outlets by the casino and then Mt. Vernon and then Bellis Fair... we really got around ;)
I'll come down with Rob soon... I owe him a trip to the buffets :p
10:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home