Teachers Strike is over.
So the news just came in that tomorrow I am back at school which means I probably have a quiz tomorrow on stuff I studied two weeks ago. Must go and work on that tonight cuz I doubt I remember it... am kinda scared LOL i dunno what's going on? Also, my project was due last week but because we haven't had school in ever I dunno whats going on with that and I'm nto done it either :sigh: I didn't know whether it was supposed to be in essay form or what... so who knows how that will go.. .its completely messed up.
Today was a great day. Brock, my friend from Perth Australia finally made it to Canada and I quite like his accent... it reminds me a bit of Bekki's. I kept making him say words and I kept giggling at things he'd say LOL... it was great fun. I quite like having him around... although it does make me miss Bekki alot :sigh: but we went to the bar... and then we went and played some lazer tag... but because he is quite jet lag from his trip... we let him go home by 9pm hehehe... am now at the end of a family dinner and am just writing a quick update. Hope all is well. Shall be doing lots of sightseeing this next little while with my e-wifey and Brock... and perhaps Rob if he's up for it. Should be good times. Hope everything went well Mavis... would love to hear from you.
Cheers.


1 Comments:
Glad to hear you're keeping busy...I was gonna say out of trouble but ha..not you. I'm still quite sore from my surgery, of course if you had an incision from your underarm down to your elbow you'd probably be sore too...
Don't have too much to say, these painkillers make me kind of dopey. I'm going to go rest now...
10:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home