Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ugh shoes

Looks like my new steel toed boots are not getting along well with my feet. Surprisingly, I don't feel too horrid for working on my feet all day other than my shoes. Also, I can't seem to get to view my blog so hence am creating a new one. Have tried to start my christmas shopping but so far the things I want to get people aren't coming together as planned and I'm getting frustrated. Have decided to set aside some time to make christmas cards and crafts every week in an effort to keep my sanity as, between school and work and a social life, I haven't left much time for sleep or me so I will be adjusting that after the next couple of weeks (have been booked pretty steady for awhile now)... this weekend looks busy too... thanksgiving monday won't be too bad I hope even though I have roped myself into baking/cooking a bit for it... but have done that numerous occasions and haven't had any food poison victims to speak of quite yet. Anyways, should get going as I have a wifey date to attend to hehe... we are going shopping... yet more time on my feet, but at least my runners are comfy! Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger SherBear said...

WTF? I just posted this blog... how the heck?

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see your blog is up again, I was getting a blank page for the past couple days...dunno what was up with that.
There is an option called word verification that you can turn on, it stopped the spam on my blog. Misty had to turn it on too...it's getting ridiculous. Like Bekki said you can also delete those posts.
Glad to know that your life is busy and full and you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off...remember to take a minute to stop and take a deep, cleansing breath now and then.
Christmas shopping? I wish I could start but then I don't even know what to get anybody yet. Guess I should start thinking about that, huh?
Have a great thanksgiving...are you having a turkey dinner? Yummmm turkey....I have to wait until November now that I'm living down here.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

awwww that made me laugh so hard Bekki... u made my morning... which is good cuz I've been trying to decide what to wear with my dress and I had a shower and did my nails and apparently Rob will be here at around noon (half an hour) and I'm sitting in a towel with wet hair and no makeup on hahaha yeah I'm sad hehe... no wedding plans for u! BAH! u'd be the first to know... well I might be the first to know then perhaps... ohh nevermind... he's here now... in his suit... my cue to leave!
Cheers!

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home