Monday, October 10, 2005

Turkey Day

So Happy Thanksgiving to all to start. Am online to look up a shepherd's pie recipe to make for turkey dinner tonight. Originally, Cerra and Rob and I were going to join my family, but Cerra is really sick so perhaps tis just Robert and I. I didn't go to bed until after 3 last night as I got online, did laundry and tried to do a bit of studying. (I have to memorize 10 prefixes and 10 suffixes plus their definitions and examples plus the definitions of the examples... for Wednesday LOL) and next week my project is due and I haven't really started. Am hoping to do a little at grandma's tonight as I don't have a printer... may look stuff up and e-mail it to myself there... or take notes... who knows, but whatever I do I can't print because I've asked my dad to hook up the printer here and lo and behold I still don't see one (who would've thunk he'd not do it for weeks and weeks :sigh: and I don't know where anything is to try it myself) am debating going and buying a new one and saying screw it. I might look at one while I'm out getting the ingredients for Shepherd's pie (there won't be that many LOL) i figure my plan of attack would be to study while doing the shepherd's pie but that might be a bit too much multi-tasking even for me LOL I have a couple of the prefixes down already and perhaps a couple of the suffixes, so I have a start already LOL tomorrow night i'm watching muppet movies with a friend so I won't have too much time to do it. Went to the wedding of Rob's friends on Saturday and had quite a lot of fun. Rob has pictures of us I believe, but I haven't really seen them yet, so none to post for now. Either way, I got to meet some old friends of Rob and actually our whole table (and then some) got on quite well all day/night... it was rather entertaining... plus I created my own highball and was VERY impressed... tis my new favorite (I'm sure other people have already done it but I hadn't heard of it yet and neither had the lady doing the drinks cuz she repeated it to me with a weird look)... vanilla twist vodka and coke... sounds normal enough LOL tastes like vanilla coke :) mmm twas yummy but really deadly LOL I only had two... no making "Sher's and alcoholic" faces! Sunday (yesterday) Rob and i went to the states to meet up with my parents but my alarm didn't go off (not impressed with the alarm on this phone : ) so we were quite late... either way we did some shopping and went to a buffet (ohh are they ever good LOL ) and ended up at the casino, where yet again... Rob won money and I lost it... seriously... God hates me for going to the casino... I'm not going to bother again. (thankfully I'm a smarty pants and only try with $10 possibly the other reason why I don't win anything... goes by faster than the $20 Rob plays with LOL) Anyways... need to get cracking today as it's almost 11 am and it's POURING with rain outside (yeah who would have thunk it?).... hope everyone has either a good Thanksgiving or holiday monday (or whatever it might be in Australia... HAPPY TUESDAY PERHAPS?!) hehehe

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Who ever heard of Shepherd's pie for Thanksgiving dinner? I thought the traditional dinner consisted of turkey with all the trimmings... I hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving dinner, I have to wait about 6 weeks for mine...*wahhhhhh*. If I could have, I would have been home this weekend, but then I don't even know if my mom made a dinner. I haven't talked to her for a while.

Hope you get all those prefixes, suffixes and definitions down on time. Sounds like a lot of work to me. But in the end it will all be worth it, right?

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home