Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Geez my hands are cold.

Ok, so the weather really isn't THAT bad but my hands are still cold (if Rob is reading this he's probably already shivering because he knows how cold my hands get :)
So lets see, what's new this week? I finally heard from ICBC about my accident over two months ago, seems they just got the pictures from the other insurance company, and because the guy hasn't admitted to speeding or lane changing in the intersection (cuz that's a surprise) they say it's 100% my fault... of course... but I didn't actually talk to them cuz my cell is off, so they left a voicemail.
Apart from re-counting inventory again and again, mostly because my boss loses the sheets I used the last time... and I don't have the brilliance to photo-copy my own but whatever... I ended up out in the warehouse for hours today weighing inventory... yup... one item at a time... sweet deal eh? NOT! and this week was harsh mostly because on my lunch break I was on my gmail trying to write an e-mail and the owner walked by and almost attacked me going "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and me sitting there eating my pasta ... look up and say ... eating my lunch... like it's not obvious? we have 30 minutes a day to ourselves... no coffee breaks or anything, and I'm apparently not allowed to use my 30 minutes to check my e-mail or something because he decided I spent my work time chatting too much and disconnected my internet useage... which not only made me angry, but also they didn't tell me... I had to figure it out myself... and spent a couple hours trying to connect all my modems and stuff not knowing what the heck was wrong with my computers. ( I have two ). So needless to say, I am super unhappy, not to mention I was supposed to be training for the accounting position but have yet to spend one day in that office apart from filing. I'm too creative and smart for this retarded lack of job... seriously the only things they give me are trivial or nothing at all and I feel like I'm wasting my time there. I'm super excited now to finish my course at the end of this year and go somewhere that I can do something at least.
I've been trying to set aside time for me lately so I don't always feel like I'm so rushed everywhere but never get anything done... I always feel so out of it and unorganized... but even taking time isn't working so well... I've only spent one night at home and even then I accomplished laundry... weee! Maybe it's my procrastinating spirit or my lack of motivation I dunno... but what I do know is I really need a vacation. I really need to get away, to have something to look forward to and to go and explore. Almost drove out to Harrison the other day just for a relaxing drive away... ended up at a pub watching the PPV hockey game with a friend or rather a friend and 20 of his friends but ya know. At least hockey is a good distraction, and it was a good game :) Silly leafs haha.
Alright, so now that I'm done rambling... I'm heading out again... yeah yeah procrastination... but at least I'm doing something I like :)
Hope everyone's 2006 is going well so far... I'm sure mine will get better...
CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home