And the winner is..... ME!
Ok... so I was informed that I need to update my blog more regularly (so I guess this means Mavis wins... I used to bug her about how she never updated hers cuz she was too busy and now I'm being tormented the same... oh well) so here it is... I got my marks for class and I got 99% on my vocabulary evaluation and 84% on my exam (which I am not thrilled about but I was the second one done in class and the first one not to leave in tears so I guess it's really not that bad)... and overall I got 91.7% so not too shabby... gives me like 8% to improve on really hehe. My christmas shopping has been going for awhile now... the school thing screwed up my Christmas schedule and I am way behind now... but at least I'm catching up quickly, or at least I'm telling myself that to make me feel better when really I'm not getting any further ahead but the days are... ugh. I still haven't wrapped anything except Rhonda and Jolene's presents and really that was only because I was seeing them tonight to give them their presents. Was a good night though... was there until almost 11pm... just chatting... haven't done that in awhile and very happy I did... was relaxing and fun. I think it would be beneficial to do it more often, but then it never seems like there is time... I suppose if it was really important we could find a way to make time but that takes effort too LOL and at christmas time the less effort the better so I'll settle for making them see me once or twice in the next couple months... I have both their numbers... I'll just harass them hehe.
So Friday night was my Christmas party for work and it went really well... I had a lot of fun actually and I even got a Christmas bonus... a really nice one... in cash WEEE! yeah I wasn't expecting it and it almost fell out of my card haha. So I went from thinking they weren't going to keep me at all to getting a nice christmas bonus and an invite from the boss to his place for New Years Eve... although I think that had something to do with a hot tub and I'm not remotely interested but the fact that I got an invite means something right? Although I do find that I'm way to quick at what I do and haven't been given enough responsibility to occupy my day... thankfully I'm good at finding things for me to do to make myself busy really... so we'll see how long that lasts. Anyways... I really need to get to bed... so here is my update *cough* RHONDA! *cough* so this buys me a couple more non-blogging days hehehe :) Cheers all... hope your holiday season is going well! Look forward to hearing from whoever... whenever they get a chance (thanks for responding to the last blog Swanky) and I'm starting to wonder if Mavis forgot about me :( hehehe
Happy Holidays.


1 Comments:
Hey girlie, no I haven't forgotten about you, it's just that time of year, and I've been dealing with other things like health issues to go with the holiday busyness....(I did actually write something in my blog today too...not exciting but it's there....) I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas and an awesome 2006...onward and upward! Love ya girl!
3:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home