Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year

Ok so I've made it into the new year and have yet to start learning my apparent new position at this office. So it's been about 4 months I've been here and I noticed today I have a black mark on my tooth (GASP) and I still don't seem to have medical or dental benefits here yet and because I have to pay for school in a couple weeks I wanted to postpone talking about benefits until things settled down here. Now I'm worried about this mark which could be chocolate... that's what I'm hoping for *crosses fingers*. Anyways, so I haven't heard much about everyone else's New Years but mine was technically spent in the hallway of an apartment building I didn't know... and the first minutes of my new year were spent on the floor talking to Cerra and then riding up and down the elevator with her until Rob came out... which was super fun cuz she was kinda drunk I was full of pent up energy or something LOL As for the beginnings of my year... I've been trying to figure everything out for this year... there is so much I want to do... so many things I want to try and just not enough funds and time to do everything. It's slightly frustrating. I have so many good ideas and exciting things to try and am SOL on a lot of them... grrr... who's big idea was this whole money thing?! So apart from resolutions I'm sure to break ;) and some I hope to keep I'm pretty much at a loss of stuff to write. I have a bunch of thinking to do in the next little while and figure out exactly what is most important for me to accomplish this year... of course my schooling is first... after that is up to me. Hope everyone's new year was a smash! :)
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home