Almost christmas
Holy crap... what a week... what a month... geebus. So lets see what can I write now? Lets start with I have been under lots of stress lately... I mean it pretty much comes with the season now... and if it weren't for being a big family event I might even consider boycotting christmas but when it comes down to it... I still really like it in the end.
I had a discussion with my boss this morning and apparently one of the accounting/invoicing people is retiring (that doesn't sound grammatically correct) and he was offering to let me take her place... so I would get trained for that with apparently a good size pay raise. So we will see how that goes. I start to train probably next week, which is exciting cuz I was so not so excited about doing inventory in the cold warehouse *shiver*
Other than that... things are moving along... school starts on Rob's birthday also known as voting day here ha! no voting for me :p and I have a perfectly good excuse... errr reason :p Does this mean I've beaten Debbie? muhaha who by the way has been exceptionally nice recently, even to the point of giving me a christmas card... WHAT A SHOCKER!!!
Anyways, I hope everyone has an exceptional Christmas and hope to hear from you all soon!
Cheers!


1 Comments:
Ummmmmm.... hey ok... so thanks for that. NO MORE KIDS FOR YOU FOR AWHILE DAMNIT! :p Ur kids are going to be too old to play with mine if you keep this up haha. Hope your christmas went well... miss you loads... Say hi and Merry Christmas to everyone for me.
11:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home