Lasagne & mashed taters
Meh, I figured my lunch menu was a good opening line :p (and yes I am eating them all squished together muhahaha mmmm)
So how was everyone's Christmas? My Christmas weekend was busy but really good :) I got to see lots of people and enjoyed my family time a lot. I'm lucky enough to be able to see my family more than once a year at Christmas (although some might not think that so lucky :p or blessed)
So anyways... I have a new favorite piece of jewelry :) It's a gold heart set (two intertwining hearts... one with diamonds, one without) on a necklace... it's beautiful and quite a surprise from Rob... seeing as he is neither a big jewelry person or someone I'd have imagined picking something so beautiful out (no offence :p ) Anyways... considering he wrapped it himself (again a gasp goes out from the audience LOL) it was quite the surprise...
I also got an all in one printer from my parents... a DVD/VCR from Rob and many... many other things that I now have to find homes for in my house. I bought myself a papasan chair to match the one I already had (it was on really good sale) but it really doesn't match although it is cute (but less sturdy)... so yeah.
Work blows... we are doing inventory (well we are almost done) and at the beginning of the week our boss told us if we got it all done early we could have friday off but it seems everyone already knows he won't give it to us even though we worked our butts off and it's almost all done... it's quite impressive... but alas apparently everyone is saying we will have to work none-the-less because the owner hates giving any time off... and seeing as we don't get paid for overtime... I highly doubt we'll get it off now either... which depresses me no end *sigh* If I had sick days I'd use them... Friday will be brutal otherwise... our customers think we are closed :s
Lastly, I think I'm losing my mind.. I can't seem to remember everything and I am so un-organized lately it's starting to eat my brain... I dunno why... I blamed it on being rushed at Christmas but now I don't know what it is... but I plan on finding out or at least attempting to fix it. I have lots to work on in the next little while... many resolutions are being built up hehe. Hope you all have a great New Years... can't wait to hear all about it. Cheers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home