HYDEEE HO!
So seeing as no one has responded to the last two blogs... I think I've lost my fan club *sigh* that didn't take long. It's been really busy lately... I thought it would slow down after school ended (on the 30th) but it really hasn't seemed to. I haven't finished my christmas shopping and I still keep finding things to buy for people I thought I was finished buying for, or trying to perfect the gifts I have bought... make the presentations look better or whatever. I haven't finished making my cards and I haven't started wrapping either *sigh* it's not looking so good on the being ahead of the game factor... but on a happy note... It's been more than 3 months now and I haven't officially been laid off and they keep giving me more to do so it looks like I might be staying awhile. This Friday is the work Christmas party and yes... I was given official invitation, and not only that BUT I got personally invited by the boss to his house for New Years... now I won't be going but I thought it was positive they invited me... although I did start to wonder after they made my spot on the phone system "SPARE" hmmmm... but whatever. Other than that, I haven't received my school marks yet so don't ask me :p and I'm hoping to still get together with the girls from my class as we all get along really well and have made plans to do stuff together during the holidays, we'll see how that goes. That's pretty much all the news I have as of late... just been busy with the holiday stuff... but it never seems like you have enough time to get through everything you need to do... it can get slightly depressing at times... but alas... people will get IOUs if I don't make it through everything LOL I O U a nice homemade christmas card... next year... BYE! :)
cheers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home