Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hally Been Apples

Still not sure what I'm doing about the job thing... think I'll go on EI for a bit for a little vacation but not too long cuz I'll get super bored.
But anyways, the point of this post is to link up my pics from last night. Cerra and I were 30's gangsta like chicks... was quite fun really... went with Brock, Cerra and Rob although Rob had to work in the morning (his job is supposed to be 8 hours a day 5 days a week... this week its like 13 hours 7 days a week... nice paycheque for him though apparently... I told him to shove it hehe I'm still bitter about jobs and paycheques now haha)
Anyways... hope all have a great halloween or not... whatever (Australia apparently doesn't have halloween.)
Cheers.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a52/sherbearQt1/Hally%20Been%20Apples/?start=0

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh to be young and foolish again. *sigh* I know I can still be foolish but young...not so much.

9:31 AM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

LOL... aww Mavis ur still young... don't kid urself. You'll never grow old... u have too much youth left.

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home