Well now...
So here's the newest scoop. The job that I didn't like, although I was still good at (you should see the mistakes I fixed and the organization I brought to the back warehouse), doesn't seem to like me. I guess my over working and over enthusiastic ability to make things run properly stepped on my managers toes cuz she already didn't like me cuz she hated my dad (and vice versa) so her and the owner had a discussion today and he brought me in the office and she gets to win cuz they are laying me off now because I don't suit the warehouse (which wasn't what I was hired for anyways but I still did the best out of anyone there as I've memorized everything in under 2 months and organized it so that others can find stuff... I even found stock they didn't know they had bah.) and they won't put me in the office because I don't know the program they work with and neither do any of them because its new... cuz that makes sense. Whatever. I don't care... I don't like it there... but I still got really upset because its really unfair that I don't even get to defend myself because Debbie was sitting right there... I couldn't even say what a bag with attitude she was to me no matter what I did... ugh. And he told me he's seen me using the phone up front on several occasions... perhaps... but on my lunch break and he told me when I started I could cuz I couldn't use my cell... so bah. Only phone call I ever got was my mother today and just after that I got told they were laying me off but giving me a month to find other employment. Bah.... Bah I say... I'd rather go on EI and have a little vacation for once... seeing how retarded this is. Anyways, my dad is apparently getting set to write a letter to the owner of the company with me and he was so upset today that he contemplated just walking in and quitting... apparently he and I are not the only ones who've noticed how well I've done there... but who cares what anyone else thinks but Debbie... it's funny cuz he called Debbie his "buddy" and all I was thinking was f*** buddy... vulgar but it explains a lot however untrue it might be... still. So that was my story... today was not my day... hit myself in the head with the warehouse door this morning... tried to take out my eye on a zap strap on the 5th pallet I did by myself in the past two days (yep I unloaded hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of stuff while Debbie sat on her butt ... and I didn't once complain... I worked super hard cuz I thought I had something to prove... all I proved was that it doesn't matter how much effort you put into something if someone higher than u hates ur guts for no reason... bah.)
Retardedness... I'm just a little bitter but I'll be ok... I'm better off elsewhere anyways... somewhere that people don't hate you for being related to someone they don't like... not my fault... I didn't ask to be his daughter haha ;)
anyways... its late and I need to be up early... got loads of stuff to get done.
I will keep u updated on my employment saga as it unfolds I'm sure. Hope all is well elsewhere in the world.
Cheers.


3 Comments:
that was fabulous bex only Brock is living here for quite some time... not visiting. He's looking for a forensic science job currently so he can stay longer than a year... ;) but I will enjoy the rest of his visit and I'm heading off to see him and Cerra right now. I have to work the fragrances for 4 hours this afternoon but it should be all good.... hope everything is good with Nath. Give him a kiss for me ;)
10:04 AM
Well Sher, at least you can leave there with a clean conscience, knowing that you did you best and gave your all. Sometimes people and employers or supervisors just don't bond and that's human nature, you're never gonna change it. My last supervisor and I when I worked for Rev. Canada absolutely hated each other, and she was the one who managed to have my employment there terminated after I'd been there for 8 years. So don't sweat it, just move on to bigger and better things.
6:14 PM
You made both Cerra and I laugh bex. She says u sound exactly like me hahaha... tis quite true my dear... tis probably why I love you so much hehehe. I am about to post pics from the bar last night of halloween costumes and us and Brock.
11:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home