Almost the end
So the 30th of this month is the end of semester one for me at school and no... I don't know my marks... I probably won't know until the beginning of semester two. PLus, I have two exams coming up... one tomorrow (stomach lurches) and then the following monday... but the last day of class we have a quiz and then we're going to the pub. So hopefully I can cram enough knowledge into my head to get by LOL.
So here's my week in a review. Have had IMMENSE back pain this week... just incredible... enough to not be able to sit/stand/walk properly and I couldn't bend over at all so I went to the chiropractor my parents use and I quite like her. I realized that all I ever do anymore is sit. I get up in the morning sit in my car to work... sit at work (although I do walk around quite a bit at work)... go back and sit in my car and go to school where I sit for 3 hours... then I sit in my car and go home and either I'll sit on my computer or I'll go to bed and repeat process again. So it seems between, sitting and no exercising at all (which I'm also afraid I'll begin to look like shamoo!) and tension from everything going on (still not sure what is going on with my job at the end of the month... so I may not have one for christmas... so far because of chiropractor and various other bills that seem to pop up at the most inopportune moments... I don't have much of a christmas budget at all.) my back muscles and the ones around the front (pecks) in general have become so tight they are pulling my ribs backwards... explains the pain eh... apparently your ribs shouldn't move backwards, and it's not comfy for them to do so *sigh*. So it's a bit better yesterday and today (which is good cuz the TWO chiropractor visits weren't cheap so I should hope they are helping) and really she wants me to come 2-3X a week for the next month but it's not do-able... I can't go next week at all unless I'm dying. It just makes you wish things were simpler eh? or just me. my back kinda hurts today a bit too but that's my fault... lately I'm easily upset and it's probably cuz I'm so stressed and on edge. Was supposed to see Harry Potter with Cerra and Rob but after chiropractor appointment I was already crying in the car cuz my back hurt so bad that when I missed the exit and then couldn't find parking I bawled all the way home vowing not to go into a movie theatre again. I don't really like them... but I was so upset. I don't really think getting upset is helping my condition at all either *sigh* but what can you do?
Anyways, I need to get cracking as I'm supposed to go shopping with my aunt today and I'm still in PJS and I haven't made her birthday card or wrapped her present.... Hope all is well with everyone else and I'll let you know how my exams go. Sorry I haven't written lately but I haven't been home to sit down at the computer much... I didn't even get a night at home this week except for friday when I blew off the movie. I'm going to stop planning so much to do but with school it was really hard... but it's almost over... so I'll live again hehehe...
cheers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home