Jobs suck.
So I did my project/presentation at school today... yup I survived. Was totally stressed... I haven't done public speaking in awhile *sigh* its like singing in front of a group of people... a solo none-the-less... bah... horrid. Anyways, today was an odd day. I got called into the owners office again today and I was like WTF? now what did I do? what they are gonna fire me now and not give me the month to find a new job... ohh well whatever. It was weird cuz Debbie was SOOOOOO sweet to me all day so I thought something had to be up... she's never nice? Anyways, it seems they are going to offer me an office position now to answer phones and type spreadsheets and help file and still do some warehouse when it gets busy... now here's the catch... they are doing this as a probationary thing until the end of the month... so December I could still have a job or they could decide that they still don't need me around and get rid of me... its totally weird? I am not sure what I'm doing. I'm technically not laid off per se because I have a new position to try out but at the end of November I could be laid off if I don't work out? I'm confused....??? they don't make any sense... and Debbie suddenly became my best friend... laughing and joking with me all day... it was actually a good day... but more confusing than anything? I'm still looking for another job now though because this super sux... and I'm not sure if I'll need to have one or not by then... I have no idea what to think of the whole thing so I'm viewing it as I don't have a job as of December... for crying out loud... and if I do then yeah whatever... I'm still heading into a Veterinary Clinic the moment I can let me tell u LOL.... so if someone could explain this all to me or make it less confusing... let me know... yeah I know... they are screwy there who'd want to be there?! meh. Que Sera.


2 Comments:
hahaha poor Jeffie... hehe wait what am I talking about... I'd do the same :p shhhhh I didn't say that if anyone asks ;) and how r u aunty Bek? I'm Aunty Sher but I don't have any kids so technically to me you aren't aunty bek yet LOL just for future reference ;)
I don't care why Debbie's nice and I don't care about this job because they don't care about me. I've reached the point that I don't care about much... just those who care about me :) (yes Bek that means I care about u... feel special :p )
10:24 PM
Sounds like you should be looking for a new job, even if they did decide to keep you on, you can't be happy there anymore. You need to be somewhere where your little Sherbear light can shine! :)
Well, I'm getting ready to head off to dialysis, perhaps I'll have time to update my blog tomorrow. Not that there's much to say...my life is dull. Well, I could bore you with all the cute things Bandit does...hehe
9:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home