Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quick Note

Just so people don't track me down and harass me to update my blog (:p) here it is...
Last friday on my way to work I got in a car accident, very minimal blah blah blah and the guy was super nice as really I thought it was all my fault (BUT DIDN'T SAY THAT! don't get on my case about accepting blame) but then I realized the reason that we struck was because I didn't realize he was speeding... and I don't think he even slowed down when I turned but I still shouldn't of... I know. Anyways... my bumper clip is broken and he has a dent in the quarter panel of his car but he's now claiming thousands of dollars in rims and stuff that he scuffed on the median when trying to avoid me... blah blah blah either way... I'm going to ICBC tomorrow morning for them to look at my car. Saturday night while I was with the girls (or rather at that point just Cerra) Rob got into a much larger car accident but he was ok and his car doesn't have much damage at all although the other people are claiming they are hurt and were taken away in an ambulance... I think it's a scam... but that's just me. Brooke and David were in an accident on Thursday night and Marty was in a bus accident on Wednesday... so it makes me leary to leave my house now. Anyways... my slack in blogging about this is because I've been so busy and stressed lately... I haven't even really sat down at the computer in days except at work. Yup... they put me behind a desk and answering phones... to which I do both well (sitting that is hehe) and I've been working independantly on a Maximizer list which I quite enjoy so the last few days have been a really nice change from Warehouse and Debbie seems quite happy when she speaks to me now and I'm quite happy to not be working/freezing my butt off in the back... so yeah me~!
other than that... mostly my time is school work and such... I don't get home till after 10 for 3 days a week now to make up for the strike and its a lot harder than it sounds... 3 nights a week after full days of work is a lot of time to lose... plus too much driving... but its gotta be done. The first semester is done on the 30th... then I have till the 3rd week of January off... go ME! :) and I got 100% on my last quiz... GO ME MORE! :)
hope everyone is doing well and ya'll better respond so I have something to read when I finally sit down to look at this... hehe
cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the accident, you now have a blemish in your nice new baby car. I remember the first time that happened to me. I was injured in my accident but I was more concerned about my baby car...go figure. Glad to hear you're doing so well at school. I know the hours have got to be tough, but you can do it! I have the utmost faith in you girlfriend. Other than responding to you, not much going on around here as you can tell by the lack of posting on my blog...I got my stitches out on Tues. OUCH! He was pulling the thread through scabs and stuff...anyhow. Hope all is well with you. Love you.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

Well ICBC says the accident is 100% my fault... and I know its cuz the other guy doesn't have insurance through ICBC so they can't ding him... if he didn't it would totally be 50/50 everyone knows that... but whatever... what do I know? I'm just a worker girl :p hehe

11:41 PM

 
Blogger SherBear said...

don't work so hard... yeah I'll get right on that :( I'm not doing so bad yet... haven't spontaneously combusted or anything... that's a good thing I suppose hehe :)
And where is Bex response?

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home