Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bah

I was going to wait until I at least GOT a response from someone before I typed something else, but my blog just looked sad :sigh: so I thought I'd post quickly just to make it look fresh and new-er.. although really seeing as I have my parasitology exam tomorrow I should be studying.
I have done quite a bit of that lately.I didn't know my brain could contain this much information.
So looks like I've got a bit of a start on Christmas shopping... I haven't all that much left to do... which does make me feel a whole lot better... this weekend was actually really nice. We had our first snow fall this morning... it was pretty but it didn't last long which is good cuz I won't drive in it and I have my exam tomorrow... then Wednesday is a quiz followed by a holiday meet at a local pub for my class and the day class... I'm excited. After that I get my life back for awhile, or at least as much as one could hope for before Christmas.
Yesterday Rob and I went up to Shannon Falls (on the way to whistler) and had a great day... was the most stressless day I've had in quite awhile... It was awesome. We had lunch at a road side casual dining place... not the greatest but was a good part of the day... then we decorated my grandma's house for christmas. Today we went and visited my aunt and uncle in Whonnock and I went with Auntie Carole shopping for stocking stuffers and I think I did quite well actually... :) it was a really good weekend... and I definately needed one lately... :) Am looking forward to many more to come. Anyways, back to the studying thing... hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for christmas... talk to you all soon.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home